Coffee with Ethan

Kylie point of view /start song when I tell:enjoy 😏
I woke up and I realized I have to go to the coffee shop with Ethan. So I got up and went to take a shower, I got undressed and turned on the water. I washed my hair and my body and shaved. Is changed in to this (👇)

I did my makeup like this and my hair (👇)

And it was 4 P.M. And I meet with Ethan at 5. So I walked to my car and drove to the shop and it was only 10mins away from my house. I pulled in and parked the car and walked into the coffee shop. I seen Ethan already there. I walked to where he is sitting. "Hey" I said. "H-hello" he said while looking me up and down.

I sit down, "so what do you want?" I asked. "Kylie, I'm sorry, it was a bad mistake that I did. I still love you and I want you to be mine. It kills me that I can't kiss, hug, or talk to you. I can't sleep properly anymore." He said. My heart was beating and eyes turned into glossy.

"So-" I was interrupted by an employee of that coffee shop. "Hello, welcome to Max's coffee shop! What can I get you to?" She asked. "Um just a vanilla cappuccino." I said. "I will have one to!" Ethan said. She wrote it down and left.

START SONG NOW!!!

"As I was saying, you miss me ?" I asked/said. "Yes!" He said. I walked to his chair. "Scoot over" I said. He did and I sat in his chair. I looked up and looked him in the eyes. I leaned in and I pressed my lips on his softly. His hand went behind my neck bringing me closer. My hands went into his hair and tugging on it. He was 'grunting'.

I pulled away but, bit his bottom lip. I was still close but, I said. "I miss you to." I put my hand on his thigh and moved it up and down.

His eyes went dark, he started to close his eyes and gulping. I put my hand on his bulge. "Mmm" he said gripping on his hair. I squeezed softly and he bit his lip and still had his eyes glue shut.

I went to his ear and whispered."let's get out of here daddy." He shot up and grabbed my hand and lead me to his car. "What about my car?" I asked. "We will get it later" he said with a serious tone. We got to his house and he opened his car door and ran to the passenger door.

He picked me and up and put me in his house but, I felt him softly slammed me against the door. "You think that was funny?" He said with a possessive voice. "I don't know what you mean?" I asked innocently. "Haha your in a real treat princess." He said and kissed my lips roughly.

He picked me up and took me up stairs still kissing me. He laid me on the bed and hovered above me. He started kissing my neck. "Daddy" I said softly. He started to bite and suck on the most sensitive spot on my neck. I felt his bulge on my core, making me 10x more wet.

"You feel that princess?" He said. I couldn't answer because he started to grind on my core. "Answer princess!" He said. "Y-yes" I said as a whisper. "Can't hear you!" He said. "YES!" I yelled. He smirked, "good girl" he said.

He started to unbuckle his pants, and started to take my shirt off. I pulled my pants with my panties down and he started to pull his boxers down and shirt off. He grabbed a condom and put his tip at my entrance. "How badly do you want me princess? How much do you want daddy's cock inside of you?" He said. "Badly daddy" I said.

Without a warning he slammed into me. It was painfully but, soon turned into pleasure. "DADDY!!! Faster!" I screamed. My nails to his back and his lips on my neck. "Who owns you?!" He said grunting. "You" I said as a whisper. "Yell it princess!" He said. "YOU DADDY!!" I yelled.

He went even faster and harder. "I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. "Not yet!" He said. He pulled out, "what the fu-" I didn't get to finish because he lifted my leg and put it on his shoulder and went back to what he was doing but, he went even deeper if that's even possible. "HOLY SHIT!" I yelled. "Kylie!!shit your so funking tight!" He yelled.

"I'm go-" I was interrupted because I finally released and so did Ethan into the condom. He kept still to ride out highs out. He pulled out and fell beside me, we were both breathing heavily. "That was" he said but, I finished it. "Amazing" I said.

He turned to me, "Kylie I l-love you" he said. "E-Ethan I love you to" I said. We kissed and he put his arm around me and we fell asleep cuddling. I think I'm falling for him again hard then anything. I truly love him to death.

Around 5A.M. I woke up and so did Ethan. "Kylie I have a question!" He said. "Ok shoot!" I said trying to cover up. "Um...I have feelings for you Kylie and I was wanting to know if maybe you will me my girlfriend?!" He asked. I was kinda shocked but my answer was...."yes!" I said. I ran up to me and hugged me and lifted me up and kissed my lips. I happy I have my daddy back, and I never losing him again.