Mine

*2 weeks later*
Kylie point of view/don't play song when I tell you:enjoy😁
"See mum I feel like I don't need school!" I said while we were shopping for school supplies. "Hunny you need school to get a job or go to college." My mum said. "Well I'm not going to collage and I will just stay with u and dad for the rest of my life." I said with a bright smile so she can give in.

"I'm not letting u stay with my forever hun, me and ur farther would like some time alone." She said. "Well u guys don't fuck anymore..so what's the problem." I said. She snaked me between were by kids at the store.
"Baby there is kids here don't talk like that around them." My mum said. "What!! They have to learn some how! Right!?!?." I said. My mum just ignored me.

We got done shopping and we payed for all the stuff. We got home and I put it all in my new bookbag.
1 more funking year till I graduate, can't funking wait for that. I looked at my phone and it was (10:35 P.M.)
I guess imma go to bed and wake up and go to funking hell. (That's school)

*NEXT MORNING*

"Kylie what the hell up" Brandon said.
"Fine" I said not wanting to fight right now.
I got up and went to the shower and took a quick shower. After the shower I looked at the clock and it said (6:20 A.M.) .
I went to my room and went into my closet. I looked for like 5 mins until I found an outfit. (👇)

After I got dressed I went downstairs to get something eat

After I got dressed I went downstairs to get something eat. Of course I got toast, and milk. After I ate I went to Brandon and said. "Hey you taking me to school dick head?"
"Um...yeah!" He said. All I did was nod and went to the car. Then like 5 mins later I saw Brandon coming out of the house. "You ready?" He asked.
I looked at him and said. "Bitch..it's school you know my funking answer." He nodded because he New it was true.

We finally got to school and we saw our gang outside waiting outside. I saw Ethan and said. "Hey Daddy." He smiled. "I love it when you call me that princess." He said.
" I love it." I said with a smile on my face. We peck lips, we all went into the school and everyone was looking at us weird. This kid walks up to us and says. "Wow guys, you all still friends?"
"Umm...you got a problem with it?" I asked with an attitude.

"Yeah I got a problem because you all think your big and bad...well ur not so stop it." He said. We all gave him a death glare, I put my hand on his shirt and pulled him down to my level and said. "If think you big and bad, ur absolutely wrong bitch." I said and pushed him. I turned back around to the group and they looked shocked.

"What?" I asked like I didn't do anything. I turn to the guy and he looked shocked. "That's my girl." I heard Ethan say. "YOU GO KYLIE!!" I heard the whole group say. We were all in a big group hug. They was barely any people in the hallways so basically no boast saw.

30 mins past

Ok so I'm in math with Ethan, Grayson,Alex, Lola, and Kayla. Me and Ethan were sitting together. I heard Ethan growl. I looked over to him and I see him eyeing 'Micheal Hayes' the school jock. "Baby what's wrong?" I whispered to him. "That dick over there is eye funking you" he whispered madly. I look at Micheal and he was staring at me. "I need him to know ur mine." He said. He moved my seat closer to him and moved my hair behind my shoulder.

The teacher was gone, so this a perfect time I guess. "Don't. Make. A. Noise." He whispered. He started to kiss my neck until he found my sweet spot. I bit my lip softly, he started to suck on my neck and bitting. I bit my lip harder this time. "Daddy" I whispered very softly so nobody can hear me but, only Ethan. After he was done he kissed the new mark and said. "Mine" in a deep voice. That made my legs turn into jello.

"Yours" I whispered. "Damn right...make sure he sees that mark princess because ur mine nobody else's...you got that?" He whispered. "Yes daddy." I said.
" I think we were supposed to work!" I said/whispered. He looked at me and nodded but, we still didn't work.
I looked over on Ethan said to see the school slut eyeing Ethan. "I think I have to make you to because she also is eye funking you daddy." I said and he smirked. "Go ahead nobody is stopping ya." He said. I started to kiss his neck and sucking and bitting. "Fuck " he said softly and then bitting in his lip. After I was done I licked and kissed the fresh new mark. "Mhm princess thanks and also thanks for the funking boner." He whispered.

"Princess don-" he did finish what he was gonna say because the bell rang.

START SONG NOW!!!

Ethan point of view
God help me with this boner!
It's not helping when Kylie is wearing skinny jeans that make her ass pop out.
She walked away pretty fast so I yelled her name. "KYLIE!" She turned and smirked. "Catch me then you can have me!" She said. I smirked then, she ran then I did to catch her. The funny thing is that we have every class together. She went into the science room and she saw me walk in and looked shocked.

"Wait ur in this class to?" She nodded. "Every class sweetheart." I said.
"Hello class I'm Mr. Hemmings. Today we will be learning about echother....
get a partner and ask questions." Me and Kylie looked at eachother. "How many times do I give you a boner?" She asked. " most of the time...but when ur gone I still get boners from just thinking about u."  She gasped and all I did was smirk.
"Can you touch my dick babygirl? It's throbbing for attention." I said while gripping my dick. She smirked and nod her head. She looked around to see if somebody was watching but, the weren't.

I opened my pants and went under the table and she quickly put her hands down my pants. She traced the bulge and she was killing me. "Kylie please do something." I said softly bitting in my lip. " I have rules daddy." She said. "Oh yeah!..W-what a-are those R-rules?" I asked almost moaning out loud. "Rule number 1) don't make any noise. Rule number 2) don't funking move. Rule number 3) don't bite ur lip. Rule number 4) don't cum until I tell you" She said. "O-ok baby" I said. She lifted my boxers off my waist so she can put her hand in my boxers.

She hold my throbbing tip in her hand. I bit my tongue trying to hold back. She finally moved her hand up and down my length.She went faster and faster, I was close and I was bitting my tongue the whole funking time. My dick twitched, "do you need to cum daddy?" She whispered. I nod my head and she said. "Let it all go daddy" and not my ear lobe. "Fuck, shit thank you babygirl" I said. She took her and put and licked the cum off. "Daddy you taste so good." She said. "But, I think you taste good princess." I said. "I wish I can take right here right now...it's gonna be a long school year." I whined. "It will but, guess what?" She said
"What?" I said. She went to my ear and said. "There is always a janitors closets."

And that's where the bell rang and we left to our next class together, holding hands to make sure everyone knows I'm hers and she's mine.

Skip to the end of the day!!!

Kylie point of view
Ethan says I've been a big tease lately but, I really don't care because he is always a funking tease. Well today was an ok day but, at home it would be worse because my mum is home and she is funking annoying. I walked into the house and went upstairs and jumped into my bed and fell asleep and that's all I remember.

A/N
I know it's a shitty chapter I'm sorry just busy that's all!!
I hope y'all enjoyed this shit!😂😆
I love y'all🖤