LA

Kylie point of view /play song when I tell:enjoy 😊
Me and Ryder are going to my house to get my stuff. It took 5mins to go there and when I got there I walked out of the car and walked up the door with Ryder.

I walked in and saw everyone there yelling at Ethan. They stop yelling when I stepped in. "Come on Ryder." I whispered. We walked up to my room, "well that wasn't awkward." He said. I giggled. We got most of my stuff and walked back down the stairs.

START SONG NOW!!!!

Brandon waked up to me and asked. "Where are you going?" Saw sadness in his eyes. "I'm leaving, I'm moving out. Bye guys! Ohh and Ethan" he looked at me. "Fuck you!" I said and I flipped him off and me and Ryder left.

"Well let's get ready for this LA moving. I cant wait!" He said. "Yes!!" I said.
We got home and we got the tickets that we left here to get my stuff first.

Then we walked back to the card and started it up and drove to the airport. We signed in and our plane was called.
"Thank you Ryder for making this happen!" I said and hugged him.

"Your welcome!" He said hugging back.
We got on the plane and sat down and we fell asleep to wasted time.

I woke up when we landed. I looked to Ryder and he still was asleep so I woke him up. "Ryder!! Wake the hell up!" I said. I saw his eyes open and close. "I-I'm u-up" he said.

We got up and was walking our way off the plane. "This is where my change happens!" I said to him then, stepped off the plane. "Yes, it starts now even tho we might still get hight and drunk" he says while we laughed.

People was looking at us weird but, I didn't care. We got an uber and gave him directions to our new apartment.
We finally arrived and we got our stuff and walked to the apartment.

We walked in and it already had his stuff that was in his old house in this one. I looked around, "wow" I said. "I know right" he said. I saw the window in the living room. So I ran to it and saw the view. "Holy shit! This view is amazing! We are so high up" I said amazed.

"I hoped you would like that!" He said. I smiled and said, "um who's rooms?" I said. He looked at me and said. "Um you pick!" He said. I nodded and walked to the doors. I open the first door and saw that it had a bed with a ok view of the city. With a bathroom and a closet.

I closed that door and opened the other door and I immediately saw the best view of the city. It had a bed and it had a big closet. I new I love this one already because of the view.
"Um Ryder I pick this one!" I said to him.

"Ok" he said while carrying all his stuff into his new room. I did the same, after I put all the boxes in my new room I put in some music and started to unpack and putting my stuff away.

I opened a box with pictures in it. I picked up a picture of me and the crew.
God I missed this moment! It's when we were choosing a group song and we took 3 pictures.

That's when I was happy well...a lil happy. I put those pictures on my dresser. Then I took a little box out of that box and this was a box full of memories.

I didn't want to go through that because if I did then, I would cry and I don't want to right now. After I was done with that box I open tons more. I picked up my last box and it had some more clothes so I just put them in my closet and I was down.

"KYLIE!!" I heard Ryder yelled. "YEAH!!" I yelled back. "LETS GET PIZZA!!" He yelled. I walked up to him. "I do t think we should be yelling because of your neighbors and yes I want pizza! Let's go!" I said. He chuckled and picked his keys up and went walking to his car but, I heard a voice.

"RYDER!" The man yelled. "Hey Logan!" Ryder said doing a bro shake.
"Is this your girl?" He asked Ryder. "Nah it's a friend also a roommate....ohh Kylie this is Logan Paul...Logan this is Kylie Johnson." Ryder said while introducing us.

"I just have one question..." Logan's said. "Ok" I said back. "Are you in the LOGANG!!" He yelled the last part. "Actually yes because I watch you!" I said. "Fine if your a true Logangster, what is my dog named?" He asked me. "Duh..kong!" I yelled.

"Ahh she is a part of the logang!" He said hugging me and jumping. "Omg Logan!" I said. "Here take my number maybe we could do a video?" He said. "Ok" I said and gave him my phone. "Here you have her I have to deal with something!" Ryder said walking off with his phone against his ear.

"Well you got me!" I said. "You know I think you would be a good youtuber!" Logan said. "Nah" I said. "Let's go to my apartment" he said. I nodded, we walked up to his apartment until I saw my apartment and he open the door next to mine. "Hey Logan did you know that's my apartment?" I asked while pointing to my door.

"No" he chuckled. He opened the door and i walked in. "Do you wanna see the best bird ever...THE MAVERICK!!" He yelled that last part. "SURE!" I yelled. We walked to were maverick is and Logan opens the door. Logan took his camera out and started to vlog.

"LOOK WHO I FUNKING MET!!" He put his camera on me. "This is my friend,friend. Introduce your self. "YO IM KYLIE!!" I yelled. "Yoo your crazy!!" Logan yelled. I laughed and he put the camera on maverick. They had there little conversation about me.

Logan- you see this girl? Would you smash?

Maverick-yes I would funking smash.
(Every time maverick talks just imagine his bird noise)

Logan-ok,ok but, I can do that you can't because..your..a bird.

Maverick-fuck you,fuck you, I wanna fuck her!

Logan-ok that's enough maverick.

We laughed and walked out the room and sat down and Logan was talking t the Camera about something I want paying to much attention.

I heard Logan say. "Well that it for today! Have a good day be a maverick and subscribe and like this video and be a savage!" And he ended the vlog.

He looked at me and said. "Have you decided if you wanna be in a video yet?" I throught about it and my answer.

"Um my answer is..YES!!" I screamed the last part. "YAY!! " he screamed and hugged me and jumped up and down like little kids that just got invited to a Taylor swift concert but, no it's a 22year old man and a 17 year old girl.

"I wanna see kong!" I said. He just nodded and I walked up to the cage and took him out of the cage and started to play with him but, I noticed that is was getting late so I was getting ready to leave.

Me and Logan said our good byes and I went home and went straight to bed because I was hella tired.