I will forgive but, not forget!

Kylie point of view /start song when I tell:enjoy 😊😊
"Logan!" I yelled when I stepped into the his house. "Aye!" He said. "Would you like to go to New Jersey with me for 2 days?" I asked. He looked up at me and said. "Sure..why the hell not."
"Well I'm taking a quick shower and getting ready in your bathroom!" I said. "Go head" he said. I got my clothes and went into his bathroom. I did my shower and I changed into this (👇)

 I did my shower and I changed into this (👇)

And for my makeup I did this look (👇)

And that was it for me!

"Ok well I'm done! Come on Logan! We leave in an hour!I said pulled my bags with me. He gave me a worried look. "And why didn't you tell me before?" I looked at him.

"Boii I'm stupid, I don't think I need to say anymore!" I said. "Trueee!!!!" Logan said as we both just laughed. "Ok, well let me pack." He said. He got up and went into his room and got his clothes and everything that he needs.

About an hour later he was ready to go. "So are we ready?" I asked. "Yes!" He said. We walked out of his apartment and went into an uber. We gave the uber out directions, and left to go to the airport.

About 20 mins later we arrived at the airport and we got out and signed in and put our bags away. We got into the plane and we started to fly to New Jersey.

We finally landed and we got off and got our bags. We got into an uber again and gave out directions." So what's ur mums name?" Logan asked. "Erica" I said. "Ok" he said then, silence.

We finally arrived to my mums house. We got our bags and paid the uber and walked up to the door. I haven't seen Brandon in a few months. I knock on the door and it opened. The person who answered it was Brandon.

He looked up and looked shocked. "Kylie!" He said softly. "Hey big bro." I said and he took me in a hug. "I missed you!" He said into my hair. "Who's that?" He said backing away. "Um this is my friend Logan." I said and they shook hands.

"Brandon who is at the door?" I heard a girl voice. The girl walked up to me and it was my mum. "Kylie" she said and took me in a hug. I'm still not that fond of her."mum we need to talk, boys go to a different room!" I said and they nodded.

We walked to a different room and sat down.

START SONG NOW!!!

"I've been holding this in forever, so I came here to let it go! Ever since I was little I had to deal with the problems by myself. I had to deal with my feelings, I had to get over what I was feeling because when I keep my feelings inside I feel safer than anything. When dad called me names I believed what he said. You make me so angry you have no idea why! Do you? You make me want to just ended and you don't understand why! The only reason I'm down here is because I wanted more of my stuff and to see Brandon, and I'm not staying he me and Logan are going to a hotel and, then we are leaving tomorrow. So bye Erica!" I said to her.

I got up an went to the door but, turned around and said. "I hope you have a good life and let's just say, 'I will forgive but, never forgotten!' And that's a promise."

That's all I said. "Hey Brandon do you wanna spend a night in a hotel with me and Logan!" I yelled out. "Sure! Let me get some clothes and I will be ready!" He yelled back. After a few Brandon got some of his shit and we were getting to the car but, Erica stoped us.

"Kylie please don't leave and dont see me for the 2 days you are here for!" She said. "Um first get out of my way, and second you put this on you when you were trying to change who I am." I said.

"Please Kylie, I love you, I'm your mother." She said trying to hug me. I pushed her away and said. "Well, Erica, I don't love you and I'm really ashamed your my mother." I said and we left. The 2 boys were speechless, "damn Kylie!" Logan said to me. "I don't love my mother!" I said and we got into the car and drove to the hotel we were staying in.

"Well here we are!" I said. We got our bags and put them in our room. "Hey Kylie me and Logan are going to the pool. You wanna go?" Brandon asked me. "No" I said and they got there bathing suits and left me alone.

"Why does this place bring me so many memories" I whispered to myself. I felt something warm and wet on my face and I noticed they were tears. "Come on stop crying" I said. But they just kept rolling down my face.

I was picking at the scabs on my wrist and making them bleed again.
Every time I see my mother I just want to hurt her, punish her for what she did to me. She just makes me so funking angry.

I just decided to take a shower and think there because it's more peaceful there. I got undressed from my clothes and stepped into the shower and just stand there washing and everything but, still thinking of the things that are still on my mind.

After that I got dried and wore a tank top with black sweats, and I put in the tv there and Kaye's on my bed with my phone. I was just in instagram and then, I fell asleep.

Logan point of view
Me and Brandon was bonding very well. We were at the arcade place. "So Logan, do you like my sister?" He asked me. My heart was beating out of my chest and my mouth went dry. "Um maybe?" I said but, it came out as a question. "Well if you do then, if you break her heart I will murder you in your sleep." He said.

"Ok,ok..I get it protected brother." I said giving a nervous look. "Ok well..I guess we should head back!" Brandon said. I just nodded and started o walk back to the car.

We got into the car and left and went to the hotel room. We got to the hotel room and walked in to see a sleeping Kylie watching well, was watching tv.

I pulled the blanket up on her so she doesn't get cold in her sleep. "Well who gets the couch and who gets the bed?" Brandon asked. I just ran to the bed and sat down. "My bed!" I said. "Fine, but, you funking sleep with on eye open!" He said pointing to me.

I have to admit, the Johnson kids are funking crazy! But you know what I like how crazy the are! Well after of thinking for a while I went to bed.