Chapter 1, School

You wake up to the same thing every morning, the stupid alarm. You slam on it so it will stop. After hitting it blindly for a while the beeping stops. Your kinda surprised it hasn't broken yet.

Your parents scream at you to get up. School, or as you call it- prison...
You get up groggily and change. You grab your bag and head downstairs. There is toast on the counter waiting.

"I'm heading out!" You holler.

"Go! Your gonna be late!" A male voice screams at you.

The school you go to isn't very far, only two miles. You walk the first mile and are greeted from behind by Jackie. Jackie is your only best friend in the world. She is also the only reason you go to school, so she won't suffer alone.

"Morning f/n!" She smiles

"Morning Jackie" you giggle

You both start having your morning conversation. Morning, got anything planned, no, same. By the time you finish the small conversation you have arrived at school.

You scout out the area before going in. 'Coast clear...' You and Jackie walk over to you lockers and are stopped by the 'mean girls' as you call them.

"Crap, I thought I wouldn't have to see your ugly faces today." Shanel, (the leader of the group) taunts.

"Go away Shanel" you and Jackie say together annoyed

She sighs loud and shoves you against your locker as she passes. Her and her group start laughing and saying names as they leave. You and Jackie brush it off and continue the day.

~Time skip to end of day~

As you wait for Jackie to meet you by the tree you meet at after school, you notice you feel as if your being watched. You take a full scan of the area but see nothing suspicious. When you finish your look you see Jackie coming. She waves to you, you wave back. Then your off home.

(A/n- sorry if I used the word "you" a lot. It won't last long it was only for the beginning. Also sorry it's short. This is only the first chapter out of many, please don't judge or write mean things. I'm trying hard... Anyway I will try to write as much as I can, maybe a page or 2 a week. Ok that's all biiieeee)