Chapter 16- CROSS!

~Nightmares pov~

As I stumbled out of the room not to disturb her, I almost fall down the steps. I don't even remember why we have steps. That's not the main focus right now. What I need to do right now is eat, and then find Cross.

I can already imagine the look in his face now. 'Heh, what a wonderful expression~'

When I reach the kitchen some of my health is slowly regenerating back. I'm not limping as badly, but just enough to notice. I reach into the refrigerator and pull out some of Toriels pie that I stole from another AU.

It may taste a bit funny but it heals heath fast. I guess that's why it's always my go to option.

'Now, time to find that ass hole Cross.'

/////////Time skkipp/////////

"CROSS!! Get over here now!" My voice booms with anger

'From the throne he looks a lot smaller than he really is. I like that, he should be small. So I can crush him.'

He slowly makes his way over. I can see him shaking with fear even from here.

"I have no words for you Cross." I let out with a loud sigh

"You almost killed the one person I love, and for that. The punishment shall be harsh." I pause "But, for being a part of my army I shall reduce it a small, VERY SMALL, amount."

"You are to be banished for 100 years never to be seen from my eye, and I will not kill you, but leave you with one hp."

With that I quickly teleport in front of him, just a sliver of time to see his face covered in horror. Not enough time for him to escape me though. I pierce through him with my tentacles and hold him there. I smile. I don't know why, but I do.

As I release him he teleports off with the last of his strength

As I release him he teleports off with the last of his strength. That should take care of him, for a while anyway.
I'm sure he's gonna find a way around my curse...

I need to check in y/n! Crap!!

Quickly I teleport into her room. She isn't here!!!!!! Oh no, what could of happened to her now!

Wait.... Didn't I put her in my room.

Quickly I teleport into the room to find her still sound asleep. I let out a long sigh of relief as I sit in the bed beside her.

"What would I do if you were gone..." I mumble as I slowly stroke her h/c hair.

It's so soft... Heh.

I climb into the bed next to her and lightly bring her into my embrace. I hope this doesn't hurt her.

I feel her shift as I freeze, her good arm secures herself by cuddling into the side of me. It's too cute.

I cover my face, with my free hand. The other still in her hair. I let out a final sigh as I lay myself next to her and slowly drift into the world of unconscious.