Chapter 10- Home????

As you walk to Jackies house, too afraid to face your parents yet you notice somethings off. Usually your small town is crowded and full of life, but today it isn't. There is no one on the streets or sidewalks. The part that frightens you though... Is all the houses with boarded up windows. They looked so.... empty.

Scared a bit now you quicken your pace. Afraid someone might come out and scare you. It looks like the zombie apocalypse has happened...

As you reach to knock on the door someone from behind grabs you.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE, ALL HUMANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GONE. NOBODY IS ALLOWED OUT TILL NINE." A loud voice screams.

You attempt to scream out for help but your moth is covered by a hand. The hand is webbed and blue. Almost like a fish person.

"THATS IT IM TAKING YOU TO ASGORE." They yell again, not caring if they are disturbing anyone.

'What's going on? Monsters and humans lived peacefully amongst each other?! This shouldn't be happening, how long was I gone? What happened here? Where is here?!?'

Quickly a bag covers your head as you are pushed forward, away from Jackies house. Who is this 'Asgore' person anyway? Guess you'll have to find out.

~Nightmares pov~

"I won't ask again Cross, where is she." I said with full rage and anger.

My emotions were going all over the place. I could barely control them. Cross has done too much this time, he's gone too far. 'He gets me so pissed off sometimes.'

"Ummm" cross whispers

"Now Cross!" I yell

"I took her back home, or at least a version of it..." He said with a shy smile and a hand scratching his skull.

I used one of my tentacles and wrapped it around his neck. Then I pulled him close to my face.

"If we don't find her, you will DIE. Oh and trust me, I'll make sure it's painful." I said with venom in every word.

He looked so frightened that I was sure he had got my message. He couldn't speak from how tight I was holding him do he just nodded. I stared at him and dropped him. He landed with a thud and reached for his neck.

I turned around and walked off.

"We leave at daybreak, if your late. There will be punishment." I said smoothly

Then continued to walk. My mind roaming of the thoughts of where she could be. 'What if she's hurt, what if someone is going to kill her!? What if she's lost, something could fight her and take her soul. All the possibilities...'

I need to find her, I won't ever be complete without her...