Chapter 15- Savior

You look up at Nightmare as he cradled you in his arms. It hurts but it's calming. Your eyes flutter shut as he whispers to you.

You pass out in his arms as he keeps whispering to you. There is one last thing that crosses your mind as you fall asleep... NEVER. TRUST. CROSS. AGAIN.

~Nightmares pov~

I watch her slowly fall asleep as I keep whispering to her. Her breathing is slow now and the bleeding from her arm has stopped. The magic I shared with her has healed her mostly. It's still not enough...

Slowly not to wake her I stand up. I'm weak enough as it is... If I had to fight a guard they would probably win.

I teleport back to the castle with just enough energy to lay her on my bed. I smile as I fall down and pass out beside her.

-Your pov-

You awake to a feeling of warmth and weakness. You cannot move and cannot speak. Even though you feel like this you stutter out the one thing you know...

"N-n-ight-mare?...." you barely stutter out.

You feel something shift beside you as it wakes up to your voice.

" H-heh, glad to see your awake" Nightmare says beside you.

You use most of your strength to turn your head towards his voice. When you meet his eye you see tears run down his cheek. Your expression softens as hot tears run down your cheeks.

"I thought I was going to lose you" he sniffles

He uses his hand and wipes some tears off your face. You both spend a moment to look at each other. Still to weak, you mouth to him "thank you"

"N-no problem darling. Whenever you need me. I'm there"  he said full hearted

The last thing you remember before you fall back asleep is Nightmare kissing your head before he stumbled out of the room.

(A/n- short chapter sorry, just wanted to put it out. Sorry for it coming out so late, writers block sucks. heh. Hope y'all liked it! And thanks for 3k!!)