Chapter 7- Cross

(Look at da little adorable cross, he's so cute~ still luv nm tho)

There is a rustle at the door making you jump, you quickly put the book back and scramble into the bed. Hopefully he will think your asleep and leave. As you hear the door open it creaks loud and you freeze. Just as quickly as it opened it shut. What you expected didn't quite happen...

"Hey! Get up, before he comes back come on!" An unfamiliar voice says as they shove you awake.

You shoot up and see not Nightmare but another skeleton. Draped by a fluffy hoodie and a golden heart locket. Before you could ask anything he interrupts with-

"The names Cross, we need to get you outta here. I have a basic plan but it needs adjustments..." Cross states plainly .

"Why are you helping me?" You question.

"Well...." he pauses "what he's doing... isn't right??" Cross says a little confused, as if seeing if that would get you to trust him with his plan.

"O-ok, I guess" you mumble the last part. Still he takes it as your on board with it.

He quickly goes over his plan, it does seem like it will work. Some parts confuse you, portals, inter dimensions...

After he goes over all the parts your confused. 'Will it really work, how will he know- how does he know?' Quickly you look over to Cross and give a small nod. He gives a reassuring smile back. Still questioning 'The Plan' you just go with it. 'Maybe he is just trying to help me... I also have to be careful, it could be a trick. I mean... if what he says is true, maybe I can go home. Hopefully it works...'

"Alright kid I gotta go, see you around!" He says as he leaves

"B-Bye..." you stumble over your words.

(A/n Sorry for the short chapter I will have a longer one next, this one was hard to plan so it took a while. But for the next one I know what to write so it should be published sooner than this one. I hope you enjoyed it and please comment if you do! Alright I need to work on the next chapter so, see-ya!)