Chapter 24- Shopping <3

You and Jackie headed out with the money safely in her purse. As you both walked chatter was a bit slow around you. Everyone probably felt Nightmares presence as he lurked in the shadows behind. Following you and Jackie.

Once you both reached the mall that was close by. Jackie almost dragged you the entire way to her favorite dress store. Nightmare promised he wouldn't go in the store but stay outside. You wanted to surprise him with your dress. Make him speechless...

After a while you and Jackie found some pretty
stunning dresses. A few are shown below:

 A few are shown below:

After searching through the store for a while more nothing seemed to catch your eye

After searching through the store for a while more nothing seemed to catch your eye. So you and Jackie left to another store. Again only few looked good. Store after store you both began to tire.

You left to go grab a quick lunch before heading out again. At last a store finally had what you were looking for. The dress was beautiful. You knew Nightmare would love it.

Jackie agreed with your choice, she was awe struck. It was a perfect fit, with a low on-sale price. Lucky you, there was also a pair of heels to match. You and Jackie were super excited. After you paid and left Jackie stopped you.

"What about your hair??"

"Don't worry, I can do that. At school I took the styling classes for hair." You look to her with a smile

"You sure" she smirks a bit

"Yes, I'm sure." You both giggle as you return home

~Nightmare pov~

I watched as the girls went into many stores. After a while they stopped for lunch. I was super bored. The only thing that made me stay was if another sans showed up. Trying to protect her was my top priority.

Even if...I have to be so bored. Ugh....

-Back to you-

You reached Jackies house as Nightmare emerged from the shadows once more. He sighed, obviously bored out of his mind. You looked to him and back to Jackie. You both started laughing.

He was confused and quite annoyed. It was so funny to see him like that. He's always mister tough-I-know-everything type of guy. So when this happened you couldn't help to laugh a bit.

But alas, the time came when you had to leave. You and Jackie had so much fun together that day. She was in tears when you said you needed to leave again. Nightmare let you both have your time. Shaking your shoulder a little when he was impatient.

As you left Jackie stood crying. Knowing that your leaving. Not knowing when, or even if you were ever going to come back. With that, Nightmare teleported you away. Back to the place you now called home.

(A/n can't wait for the next chapter so you can see the dress! I already picked it out and trust me, it's beautiful. Well anyway, bieeeeeee)