Chapter 5- The Castle

(A/n, if you guys have any suggestions or something doesn't seem right please tell me so I can fix them. I have bad spelling so something may say one thing when really I meant to put another. So don't hesitate to comment! Ok I'll leave u with NM now~~)

~Nightmares pov.~
After I left the room I felt weird. She didn't act as I thought she would. She should of been scared of me like all the other people who have seen me. She seemed.... fine with it. I expected her to freak out and scream. Well at least she didn't, this may be a little easier than I thought...

~Back to you~
The door knob creaks a bit as you slowly turn it. The hallways are black and go on for a while. To your right there are other rooms, to your left a staircase down. You decide not to explore, but to escape. 'He' scared you.

As you go down the stairs you hear the last one creak loudly as you walk down. You pause with fear coursing though your veins and pounding in your head. What happens if he finds you? Will he hurt you again? These things are stuck in your mind as you hear footsteps, slowly walking towards you. Frantically you look around. A door, it seems a bit larger that the other. 'Maybe it's the way out!' You smile as you go to the door, careful to not make any more sounds. You quickly go in and shut it slowly. It didn't make any noise so you were ok, but the last thing you saw before the door closed was Nightmare. He was going up the stairs to check on you. That means you don't have a lot of time he's going to know your gone...

~Nightmares pov~

I heard a creak as I was on my way to her room. This house creaks and shifts all the time, so I brushed it off. I started to go up the stairs, the door- her door was open. My eye goes wide and flares as I burst in. I check the bed, bathroom, and closet. She couldn't of gotten far. My eye raging with the flames of anger. 'She is mine!!!' I run out of the room and head towards the throne still raging with anger.

~Back to you (again)~

What you thought was the way out was anything but that. You were in a room with stairs that led up to a throne. You went up and looked at it. It was big, and had a crescent moon on the top. You went around the back and saw a small place to hide, when you need it,it could be useful. Then you hear the door slam open.

Quickly you duck into the hiding spot. A little cramped, hopefully you won't be seen. He storms in and sits on the throne.

"Dust, Horror, Error! Get in here now!!"he yells.

Oh no... He is not happy. He sounds so frightening, like he's going to kill someone. You start to shiver from the fear of his presence. You hear some teleporting noises and then silence.

"W-whAt dø ÿOÛ wáNt" a glitchy voice states.

"She's gone, go find her. She isn't far, so get a move on!" He boomed.

You started to shake more. Tears silently fell down your cheeks. You heard footsteps leaving but one stopped.

"WāIt a ŠēConD..." you heard the glitch voice say.

Suddenly blue strings wrapped around you, you couldn't move. Unable to move you screamed. Tears now pouring down your face you struggled and caught against them. The strings only tightened and pulled you up into the air. You were now floating above them, still fighting at the strings.

"There you are~" Nightmare cooed. "You can't hide from me, you should know that by now~"

He made a tentacle wrap around your waist and pulled you to him. The strings release and you fight against the arm wrapped around you.After fighting for a while you fall limp, exhausted. The other skeletons have left now and you were alone with nightmare.

He had you siting in his lap, your head against his shoulder. You cried as he brushed your h/c hair with his fingers. He pulled your head closer and kept running his fingers through your hair. You stopped crying, but the tears still fell. You were comfortable, as you started to fall asleep Nightmares hand brushing your hair. It felt nice. Eventually you fell asleep in his arms. What will happen now, what will he do to you? You didn't know, but you didn't care at the moment also. All you cared about was that he didn't hurt you and you were comfortable.

~Nightmare pov~

After a while of running my fingers through her hair I felt her fall asleep in my arms. 'So cute...' I thought to myself. I picked her up, careful not to wake her and went back to the room.