Chapter 2- The Dream

BEEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEPP!
The alarm goes off and you shoot straight up, gasping for air you look around. That dream... no, it was closer to a nightmare is burned into your head...

*Flashback to the dream*

Your standing in a field, of to the right there is a hill with a tree. Half the tree is full of golden apples, the other midnight black apples. They don't look rotten, as you approach the tree you can see a small galaxy within them. You find yourself admiring the black ones more than the gold, at first it means nothing but then you see a swift movement behind the tree.

"H-Hello is a-anyone there??" You stuttered

-Silence-

You start to go towards the other side of the tree, slowly you start to see a figure. As you move a branch snaps and the figure turns his head around and you can see his face. Pure and innocent...

 At first he just stares and then teleports away

At first he just stares and then teleports away. Where he went you have no clue, so you walk towards where he was. There was a dark circle of dead grass where he stood. You squint and rub your eyes. The grass around the circle starts to turn black as well! You slowly back up, then run.

You pass the tree and see him siting in it, you stop and look for a second then continue to run. He sees you run and looks confused. The grass is speeding up towards you. Then you trip. 'But I'm in an open field! How can I trip?!'

Something wraps around your ankle and drags you back towards the tree, you start to scream and kick. It's grip only tightens. As you arrive at the tree you get lifted upside down, the grass everywhere is completely dead. A shiver travels down your spine, sweat.

Slowly your turned to face him, he looks you over, probably making sure your un-armed. He smiles at you, taken by surprise you attempt to squirm out of his grip. He smiles even more.

"Hello f/n, it's nice to meet you." He pauses for a bit as he continues to study you.

You decide to do the only thing you can think of. You pull yourself up and bite the arm holding your leg. 'Please work please!'  "He gives a small yelp and drops you.

You land with a thud on the ground. Pain is searing through your left arm, it burns like fire. After holding the arm for a few seconds it starts to bruise. 'Oww...'  Warily you get up, you stumble a bit. All of your energy was used up, still you managed a steady walk away. 'Don't look back. Don't do it, aw come on...' Slowly your head turns around and you see a gooey black bone heading straight towards you.When it's about to hit, you wake up.

*End of Dream*

Beeep beeep bee-

You slam your hand on the alarm and get ready for school. Faintly people are fighting downstairs, you can barely hear them but their still there.

"F/n! I swear, f/n get down here!!"yells a female voice

You sigh, " I'm coming!"

"Hurry up! Your already late enough already" she yells back

You check the time 6:48, still enough time to get to school. You run out of your room and straight to the door. Your collar is grabbed from behind.

"F/n if your late, there will be consequences..." your 'father' says with a solid face.

You gulp the fear down and reply with ," Y-yes sir..."

He shoves you out the door and your off to school.By then you forgot the dream, but... he didn't forget you.

(A/n- I hope you like it, it will be a slow introduction into the story but it will be there soon enough. Ps. You don't know who threw the bone attack.)