Chapter 21- What to wear?

As you run back to your room filled with joy, your smile fades as you think of what to wear. You don't have anything in your closet "Dance worthy". You need to find a dress, somehow. Where are you even going to find one?? Will Nightmare let you go home to get one? Maybe....

If you were to ask him what would he react with? Burst out with an instant no, hesitate with a yes? Or not even say anything, would he go with you if you went? All the different possibilities....

Where would you even go? It's been so long, maybe Jackie could help... Its all so confusing now. There is so many things to worry about. Hair, accessories, shoes, dress, maybe a purse... So many things, they all overwhelm you.

You flop onto your bed and cover your face. A sigh comes out as Nightmare enters the room.

"You alright?" He asked concerned.
"Yea, it's just there are so many things to get. Where am I going to get a dress, my hair, shoes, all that stuff," you explain

You sit up as he sits beside you, with a smile he looks to you.

"How would you like to visit your home? To get a dress and all the other things. Maybe visit some friends." He says softly.

You look to him in disbelief, he just chuckles. You hug and thank him. He returns the hug with a kiss on your head. He gets up to leave and stops at the door.

"We'll leave tomorrow, alright?" He looks back to you

You simply nod and smile. He smiles back as he shuts the door after him. You quickly run to your closet to find a good outfit. A nice shirt, jacket, and some jeans. Something you would be recognized in.

When you go home you'll probably go to Jackie's first. Talk with her and taker her with you to find a dress. How will she react to what's going on? Great...more things to worry about.

Will they remember you? Do they think your dead? What about your parents? Are they going to hunt you down?!? Your face has a terrified expression on it. The thought of your parents coming after you. A shiver travels down your spine as the thought goes through your mind.

The shiver also came from the slimy skeleton standing behind you. He taps your shoulder and says boo. Scarring you half to death. You jump and run across the room as Nightmare burst out laughing. He walks over to you and hugs you. Your breaths returning to normal.

"I sensed you were scared and didn't see anything, sorry it was an automatic response to scare you. You were thinking of something though, weren't you?" Nightmare says

"W-well, I was thinking if my... parents, came after me..." you think again

'If they do find me, what will they do?' Thinking of all the possibilities your face goes back to scared. Nightmare sees this and hugs you tighter.

"As long as I'm there, nothing will happen to you. I promise." He assures you

You yawn, as you look at the time. It's almost 11, if your going to go home tomorrow you need to get up early. Nightmare carries you to your bed and lifts the coves over you. He kisses your cheek as you both say good night. He leaves and turns off the lights leaving you to sleep peacefully.

Zzzzzzz