Chapter 13- Asgore

When the guard felt his face where the bruise you left he was not happy. He held the shocker up to your stomach and pushed hard.

The pain was so bad it made you go unconscious in only a minuet. As you were unconscious you had a dream. There were two people on the ground below you. They looked familiar...

It was Cross and Nightmare! Why were they here though. You got a bit closer to them but stayed so they couldn't see you.

"Where is she Cross." Nightmare says

Cross was a stuttering mess. He managed to give an answer that you couldn't hear though. He was sweating a lot too. Maybe he didn't mean to send you here. Maybe it was an accident...

Then the dream started to fade to black. You were entering reality again.

When you woke up again there was a huge figure in the cell standing a couple of paces away. You were too weak to move as it came towards you.

As it came closer you started to see its face through your fuzzy vision. It was Asgore. He had his hands or paws behind his back. He was holding something....

When he was only two paces away he shows what he had hidden before. It was a bright red trident. It was quite beautiful, except for the blood and scrapes on it.

"I have no use for you human, I no longer need souls..." he began, " What I could do though" he smiled "is use yours to make myself more powerful."

You stayed silent, still too weak to do or say anything. The bottom part of your shirt was ripped from the shocker. Your pants were scuffed and dirty. The hair on your head was full of nots, but still wasn't too bad. Your face was dirty from the other cell and there was a cut on your cheek.

Without warning Asgore slashed his trident across your arm. You screamed out in agony and started to cry. The chains held you up on your knees and your other hand couldn't reach your arm.

"Hmm.." Asgore told himself "Maybe I need to get it sharpened before I can actually kill you... Your lucky for now human, I will be back." He said as he walked and locked the cage.

~Nightmare pov~

"She's hurt!! I can feel it. Her soul... it's slowly breaking. We need to find y/n now!" I scream to Cross who is trying to catch up to me

'My soul... Its trying to lead me somewhere. It's leading me to her! I just know it...'

I start to run in the direction my soul is leading me. My heart beat is quickening as a huge castle comes into view. It looks just like the one that was underground... Although, now it's above.

"She's in there, I just know it" I shout to Cross

Cross is still trying to catch up to me. I don't care, my angel is hurt because he brought her here. When we get back to the castle I'm going to kill him.

I use one of my tentacles and grab Cross. When I pull him up to my pace I teleport in front of the castle. I drop Cross and he lands with a thud. He gets up quickly though, brushing himself off.

I bust open the doors and to my surprise there are only three guards at the entrance. I kill them quickly with my tentacles. Right after I kill the first three, many more start to flood the room.

"Shit..." I say as they all charge