Chapter 12- Chains

~Nightmare pov~

The place Cross led me to is dark and dead. It's not her home. What messed up place did he send her to. Everything is either dead or dying...

As I look around I can barely feel her. There is a small  tug on my soul, but I don't know where it's leading me. It could be leading me nowhere for who knows what...

Cross is sweating a lot. He looks terrified, shaking as well.

"Where is she, Cross." I say

"She-she said something a-about going to J-Jackie's... I don't k-know where that is though..." Cross stutters

'Hmm, I might know where that is. When I watched her she went there a couple of times. Jackie... Should be only a couple of streets down.'

-Your pov-
It's dark, it's quiet, it smells, its damp, it's driving you insane. Your breath is a mess, going short then speeding up for no reason, then back down for two more breaths, then back to racing fast.

You've started to talk to yourself. Every time you do though, a guard appears from nowhere and shouts at you.

One time the guard came in with a shocker and shocked you unconscious. You still had bruises from when he did.

Now your being taken away from the cell. The guard with the shocker is following behind just a couple of paces. Not enough to make a run for it. The shocker is right next to your back. Every once in a while it shocks you to say move faster.

The guard leads you to another room. One with chains on the wall. You don't like where this is going. You stop at the entrance but get shocked in the back, hard. It forces you forward into the room.

The guard managed to chain you to the wall, although you managed to leave a bruise on his face. Now you struggled to get away. The chains were a bit long so you could move around. Only a little though. Not enough to get away from what was coming for you.

(A/n- sorry short chapter I wanted to get it out quickly. The next chapter will be longer don't worry. I'm glad you all liked the story so far though! Anyway the next chapter will probably have gore so please, I'm warning you in advance. So don't be mad at me... ok I need to work on the next chapter now. Bieeee)