Chapter 28- Its Ok...

"It's ok," you tell him
Nightmare hugs you tightly and you hug back. Trapped in the moment you both stand still. Everything is ok. Or at least, that's what you tell yourself.

Nightmare takes you back to your room and leaves you with a kiss on your head. You slowly go in and out of  consciousness. Seeing different images every time you blink.

'What's going on!'

As you finally rest into a peaceful slumber the unimaginable happens. Blue strings wrap around you and teleport you to a blank world.

~Time skip cause I cannn~

After a few minuets you awake to a blinding white, and a black skeleton standing above you. You remember him from the dance, his name was Error.

"glAd yOur Awake"  Error says glitching out between words

He mumbles something under his breath and giggles demonically. However, spending time with Nightmare this doesn't faze you as much as it should.

He giggles again and teleports away leaving you in your stunned state. You look around but nothing is to be seen for miles. Just...emptiness....

This is where your story gets interesting.(*enter evil looking smile*) What happens next is unknown but I'm sure you'll have a blast. If you haven't already please check out BlueJaysMama and her Nightmare story. It will play a big role in the next few chapters.

You stay in the unknown area for what seems like days. You fall asleep every now and then, but nothing happens. When you awake every time there is always some sort of food awaiting you. He's keeping you alive.... Why??

If he wanted to kill you he would of done so long ago. Time flows different here, what seems like days here is mere minuets in the other worlds. How you know this....well I told you.

When you fall asleep for what seems to be the fifteenth million time where you wake up is not, the blank world you first saw. Where exactly is...."here"?

(Wooooo yay cliffhangers! Sorry for the short chapter and why it took forever, just got over being sick. Like I said earlier you MUST read BlueJaysMama's Nightmare x reader to continue this story. Make sure you are up to day on both our story's and check for special updates that are soon to come! I've been reading your comments and I thank you all for the love ❤️. I reeeeeaaally hope you enjoy what is going to happen next. That's all for now, buh-byeeeeeeee!)