Chapter 26- Its 'Him'...

Nightmare steps forward a bit, blocking you from seeing 'him'.

"Hello... Cross." Nightmare says with thick venom in his voice.

Your eyes widen at the name, clenching your fist a little you look around Nightmare to see him. He stands there with confidence and a hint of fear. He probably knows Nightmare can't kill him here, 1- It's the rule 2- He would be outnumbered.

Cross shows a sly smile in response and walks past you both. You look back and see him over with.. Dream? This made Nightmare pissed. Before he could storm over there you dragged Nightmare away. After a while of chatting, music began to play. Everyone either found a partner or created a circle around those who danced.

You didn't see Nightmare anywhere and was a bit worried. When he sneaked up behind you and gave you a hug your worries washed away. He led you over to the dance floor and bowed slightly, making you giggle.

"Shall we?" He asked

"We shall." You responded

You and Nightmare took the floor and danced for hours. It only seemed like minuets for you, but the time flew by. You both would of been saving longer but the sight you saw left you speechless. Nightmare though, his anger meter was on full.

His eye flared and he stomped away, you following quick. Trying to calm him down. Nothing was working, then what he did next left you in tears...

"Just leave me alone! I don't need your help." Nightmare said as he looked back at you with a blazing eye. With that, he teleported away, possibly back home. If you couldn't find him, you were stuck here.

You wandered around looking for some help when a hand dragged you onto the dance floor again. He had this weird look to him, which made you feel off. He looked familiar... to familiar. Wait, you had just met him. It was Lust sans.

He had a tight grip on you, clearly not letting go anytime soon. You struggled to get out of his hold but nothing you did helped. All he did was chuckle at your antics. He held a steady gaze looking at you up and down. He giggled and licked his lips, making you shudder.

After a short while the dance was over and someone came to your aid at last. It was Ink, he could clearly see how uncomfortable you were. Making small talk he led you away from Lust.

You told him that Nightmare left and you needed a way to get back home. He stood there with a little shock but said he could take you. You thanked him gratefully. The only down side was that you'd have to stay until everyone else leaves.

That was going to be a pain...