Chapter 29- Where am I?? (Collab)

(If you are looking for the continuation of the last chapter you can find it in BlueJaysMama's Nightmare x reader chapter . That is where you awaken. If you try to continue you will get lost, and fast. If you came from her story, welcome... To My World *creepy smile*)
--------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up in a place you don't remember falling asleep, it's much darker....and creepier. Your head shoots up and fear starts to fill you. This place sends a chill up your spine as it's something you've never seen before. Quietly you get out of the bed you were in and look around.

"N-nightmare.." you whisper

While looking around you notice a note on the dark bedside table. You slowly walk over too it, still scared out of your mind. 'How did I get here??'

The note says a few simple words that are a bit hard to make out, the handwriting seems a bit familiar so you understand it.
-Breakfast is in the kitchen <3 -

It looks so familiar but you just can't place it. Now walking around to a normal pace you go to one of the doors, it's a closet. Filled with clothes you swear you have had before, there even is the same outfit you were wearing in here! You shut the doors and back up.

Taking in what you just saw you head over to door number 2. It's a bathroom, just a plain old bathroom.

"Huh, didn't see that coming. Makes sense though. Now to see what's behind door number three.." you sigh and chuckle to yourself

You walk over to the last door and open it slowly, just as you thought and exit. Before you walk out you see a familiar slimy skeleton walking up the stairs. He looks to you and smiles.

"What took you so long? I was starting to get worried." He giggles softly

You shrug off what he said with a confused look.

"Where are we?? What is this place? Why are you acting weird?" You question

"Uhhh y/n, are you feeling alright?" He looks to you confused
"We've been living here for a little over a year now... Did you hit your head on something??" With this your mind went completely blank

'Where the hell am I?? This is not my home, I haven't seen it before in my life! Wait.... does that mean... this Nightmare.... isn't mine??? That damn Error I swear he's going to pay...'

Nightmare notices you thinking hard and notices something off about you. You suggest that you might feel better after you eat, hen odds and you follow him through the halls. Thoughts running through your head.

(Yayyyyyy cliffhangers :3)