Fire + Water = Beautiful miracle

A/N: Hey guys! If you noticed I updated my story's cover,which was made by my BFF. So this chapter is dedicated to her. Okay,here's the next chapter ;) Please vote ^^

Zuko's POV

I noticed tears coming from Katara's eyes while she was attacking the Fire Nation soldiers.

-This is his room Katara. Are you ready to face him? - I asked her when we got inside the ship. She didn't answer,she just smashed the water and broke the door. I felt her anger.

When we got inside, the man attacked us shooting us fire. I covered Katara and blocked his attacks.

-Who are you? - the man asked.

-You don't remember her?! You will soon trust me! - I replied and attacked. Then something unbelievable,well for me,happened. The man...it looks like his body is not listening to him. What the??

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?! - He shouted.

I looked over Katara. I shoked. She was the reason of this. She was controlling his body. I was amazed by her power. Can waterbenders do that? If so, then probably they're the most powerful benders...

-Think back! Think back to your last ride on southern water tribe! - I said to him angrily.

- I don't know what are you saying,please...I don't know.

-DON'T LIE! - I was really angry! If Katara was not going to kill him, than I will do that!

-You look in those eyes and you tell me you don't remember what you did?! - I pointed at Katara.She forced him with her power to look at her eyes.

Katara: It's not him...-she said quietly.

WTF?!

She let the man free.

Katara: He's not the man...-she said sadly. I was shocked.

-What?! What do you mean he is not?! He's the leader of the Southern Raiders,it has to be the guy!

She didn't answer and left.

I cought the man and hit him on the wall.

-If you're not the man we're looking for, WHO IS?

He told me about the man,and where he live.

Right now, we are going there.

                                                                             ***

We found him and followed. He was about 60-65 years old.

Katara: That was him,that was the monster...

I saw her body shaking nervously.

-Katara...It's okay, you will be alright...- I tried to calm her and put my hand on her shoulder.

She looked at me confused.

Katara: I am not afraid! I know I will be alright! - and ran towards the old man.

Urgh! Stupid! I AM SO STUPID! Why did I say that to her?! "Okay, I have no time for this,Katara is almost ready to attack."

Suddenly it started to rain. Is this because of Katara?! I don't know.

It was time. I stepped forward and attacked the man.

-Whoever you are,take my money,take whatever you want,just let me go! - the man said.

Then Katara came.

Katara: Do you know who I am?

-No... I am not sure...