This Is Not The End

Hi my lovely readers! I just wanted to announce that this is the last chapter of this book.

BUT!

As you know I'll make sequel! Yes:)

I don't know when I'll write it but it will happen soon and ofc I'll add extra chapter, where I'll put link of the second part.

Sooo yup, that's it! Enjoy the chap;)

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Zuko's POV

It's my coronation day.

I need not say that I'm nervous.

And I need not add that I'm frustrated...Why? I think you know the answer.

I can't stop thinking about Katara and her words.

I don't know how to act around her and Aang. If I'll got angry when they kiss or something?

I don't know how to control my emotions.

Ugh! STUPID! YOUR CORONATION IS TODAY AND YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT GIRL! PERFECT STARTING FUTURE FIRE LORD ZUKO! -___-

~I thought to myself~

My wound still hurts.

I was trying to put on my coat when I heard familiar voice.

"You need some help with that?"

.

.

.

.

MAI?!

I turned around with my surprised face. I was right. It was her.

-Mai? You're okay!

I was glad that she was safe. From the day when she saved me and Sokka (e.t.c ) , I was charging myself in the "death" of Mai. I don't know, I thought that the Fire Nation soldiers would kill her because she betrayed Azula...

Mai came closer to me.

-They let you out from prison?

Mai: Well it isn't hard when your boyfriend is the Fire Lord...- She replied while helping me with putting on the coat.

Hearing the word "boyfriend" I felt some strange feeling in stomach and I could tell it was not good. I don't love her. It's obvious. But...I can't break her heart, plus Katara is with Aang now and she don't give a sh*t about me...So, I guess, I'll try moving on...

-So does this mean you don't hate me anymore?

She blushed.

Mai: I think it means I actually kind of like you...

She kissed me.

I can't lie to myself, this kiss was different from the one with Katara.

We broke apart and then she suddenly started shouting at me...O.o

Mai: BUT DON'T EVER BREAK-UP WITH ME...AGAIN!

I gave her a fake smile.

"I guess I'll keep that promise for the rest of my life..."

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Aang and me were standing near the exit. We were going to have a speech in front of hundreds of people. I was looking at him with hint of jealousy,but I knew that it was not his fault. It was not his fault that he was in love with the most wonderful,kind,brave,smart girl in the world...