Part 3

hi everyone!

here is part 3.

enjoy!

*Maria pov*

Why my mom? I hated her but I still loved her. I started to cry. I sit on the floor just crying. Harry thanks the officer and they leave. When they leave Harry goes to me. I move away. "Harry just leave me alone. Go home." I tell him. At first he does not but he ends up leaving. I continue to cry on the floor when Harry leaves.

*Harry pov*(or is he Harry ;) )

What did I do wrong? I get into Harry's car. I should have just told her my name is not Harry but Marcel. It is all Harry's fault. We did this bet and I have to be him till tomorrow and he gets to be me. I hate lying to Maria but why should I care. She looks like she does not like me. I drive home and go strait to my room.

*Maria's pov*

When I am done crying it is already 8:00 pm. Well I guess it is show time. I go to the bathroom and wash my face. My eyes are really red but who cares. I see my mom's makeup sitting next to the tub. "No Maria. You are pretty." I tell myself.

I go to my room and get out the yellow dress. Nobody will notice my red marks. I put it on. I look in the mirror and see how I look. I notice I am missing something. I go into another bag and get out a key necklace. I grabbed my yellow heels that are small. I sit on my bed and put them on. I look in the mirror and I see someone new. "Mom this new start is for you. I miss you." I say to a picture of my mom next to my mirror.

I wipe a tear that comes out. I grabbed my yellow purse and go down the stairs. I grabbed my motorcycle keys and grab everything I need. I go out to my motorcycle and get on. I put my helmet on. I drive to the nearest club to my house. At this club kids over the age of 16 can go but can not drink alcohol.

*15 minutes later*

I get off my motorcycle and wait for my turn get in the club. I see two people that I think that look like Harry get in before us. I finally make it to the front. The bouncer let's me in. I get in and here the music start. I am happy I left my purse in a secret place on my motorcycle. I get in and see everyone dancing. When I walk in I hear another one of my favorite song. Timber sang by Pitbull and Kesha. I go strait to the dance floor and start dancing. After a couple songs I get really tired so I go get a drink. "Excuse me can I have a coke please." I tell the bartender. I wait and he comes back with my drink. I turn around to see everyone.I see someone starring at me. He is dressed like a nerd. I might as well talk to someone. I go to where he is at. "Is anyone sitting her?" I ask him over the music.

He shakes his head no. To me it looked like he was not like other nerd. "Hi the name is Marcel." he tells me.

"Hi my name is Maria." I tell him.

I thought it was weird that he seemed like he was not a nerd. He moves closer. "Can I tell you a secret, beautiful?" he whispers in my ear.

I nod. "My name is not really Marcel. It is really Harry." he tells me. I look at him. He looks like the Harry I met but acts different. Who is the real Harry?

Hope you like it.

So what do you guys think?

Is this the real Harry.