Part 5

It is bad that she saw her mom like that?

Ready to see how the real Harry acts.

Marcel and Harry are included.

*Maria's pov*

I saw my mom's face. The one who was there with. Who was easily made mad but only wanted to change. She wanted to protect me. She never knew the only thing that could save me was her love and care. I stood there crying. I fell to the ground but Harry catches me. He leads me out of their. He sits me down in a chair. He was about to leave but I grab his sleeve. I whispered "Don't leave me please."

He sits down close to me. I put my head in his chest and just cry. He stays close to me the whole time. Marcel comes to us with a handful of papers. He asked me questions and I answered. "Okay last question Maria. Where is your father?" he asks.

I started to cry more. "He.. left my mom... because of me." I say.

Harry puts his arm around me. Marcel leaves I guess to give the papers back. Where was I going to go? Who will take care of me? I am just 17 years old. I have to wait one more month to turn 18. My birthday was May 10. Today was April 10. Why me? "Maria." Marcel calls my name.

I look up. "Maria you will being staying with us. If you want one of us could stay at your house and we could stay with you or um.. you can go to our house." Harry tells me.

"My house. It was the place I was raised. I need to be there." I say to them.

They nod their heads yes. "Also Maria, we planed the funeral to be this Sunday." says Marcel.

I nod my head yes. Harry helps me up and we walk out to the car. Harry put me in the backseat and this time he drives. Marcel sits in the passenger seat. I laid down and let my sleep take me away.

*Harry's pov*

This is probably bad for Maria. All I can do for her is be with her. I stop at a red light. I look at the back to see if Maria was alright. I see that she is sleeping. She looks very pretty sleeping. I look back ahead and see the light change. We get to Maria's house and she is still sleeping. "Marcel go open the house door. Here." I tell Marcel.

I go to Maria's bag and grab the house keys. Marcel gets out of the car and goes to Maria's house. I go to Maria's side and open the door. I pick her up and carry her inside the house. Marcel is waiting inside. I lay Maria on the couch. I go to Marcel. "I think I will stay with her tonight. I think you should go home and rest. You went to school and now you have to deal with this. Just go to the trunk of my car and get the bag from the back." I tell Marcel.

He nods his head yes. He goes outside to my car. I follow him since he forgot the keys. He was looking for the keys by the way he looked. I hand him the keys. He thanks me. He opens the trunk and I grab the bag. I say bye to him and to take care. He gets in the car. I wait outside the door till he leaves. I close the door and lock it. Maria is still sleeping. I find my way to the bathroom. I clean the gel out of my hair. How can Marcel use this stuff. I change out of the cloths and put on my gym cloths. I was planning on going to the gym yesterday but then Marcel made that bet. I put Marcel's cloths in the bag. I get out of the bathroom and go to the kitchen.

*Maria's pov*

I wake up see and see that I am on the couch. It was still dark outside. I heard movent come from the kitchen. I get up and sneak to the kitchen. I see Harry standing there. I know it is Harry because of the way he stands. "Excuse me but if you are looking for a cup they are up there." I tell him.

He thanks me and gets a cup. "Sorry did I wake you up. I just was plan on staying here to watch you. Marcel left home." he says.

I nod my head yes. We stand there in silent. He get water and drinks it. When he is done he puts the cup in the sink. "I think you should sleep. You have had a bad day." he tells me.

I nod my head yes. "I am sorry to say but I can not let you sleep on that couch Harry. That is where my mom slept. We have only one room. If you want you can have the bed and I can sleep on the floor." I offer Harry.

I walk to my room and he follows. We get to my room and I am happy it is all organized. "I think the bed is big enough for both of us. My question is are you going to sleep in a dress and heels?" he asks me.

I forgot I had my dress on. I went to my drawer and grabbed my PJ's. I go to the bathroom and change. I come back and Harry is laying on the bed. I put my dress in my hamper and put my heels on the floor. I go and lay on the opposite side of Harry. I pull the blanket on me but I can not sleep. "Harry can you hold me in your arms." I whisper thinking he can not hear me.

Then I felt arms around me. I felt safe in his arms. I slowly drift away and fall asleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

So is Maria falling in Love?

Is Harry just being a friend or more?

See you guys next time.