Part 17

Sorry lots of HW.

Maria gets to leave today.

Will Harry be there for her?

*Maria's pov*

I look around me and see darkness. Where am I? In a dream I bet again. I close my eyes and tell myself to wake up. I start to hear One Direction voices. I hear them singing Little Black Dress. I open my eyes to see all the boys on the floor dead. No it is just a dream. I close my eyes. I feel my tears come out. It is just a dream. This is just a dream. Wake up Maria. I feel a breath close to me. "Maria this is not a dream. I will do this to get to you." says the voice I know is my dad.

I feel a stab in my stomach. I open my eyes and look straight into my dad's eyes. I can not show him my fear. I have to be strong. I feel myself cry. "No dad. This is a dream. This is my dream. You will die not me. Not the boys but you." I say.

He falls to the floor. I see him with a knife in his back. I turn to who is behind my dad. It is the boys. They are all alive and no injurys. I look down to myself and see I am not injured at all. I wake up. I am hearing someone call my name. I open my eyes and see The boys looking down at me. They see me wake up and sigh in relief. I see Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall but no Harry. I look at the clock and see it is 10:00 am. Finally leaving the hospital today. I hate it that I have to leave with a wheelchair. I look to the boys and they are smiling. "Finally Sleepyhead is awake. What toke you so long?" Louis said.

He sounded very inpationt. Liam does a evil look to him. "Louis we still have to wait for the wheelchair and for Maria to change. Be pation for one day." Liam said.

I smile at Liam."Sorry Louis that you had to wait for me to wake up but I was having a nightmare. Where is my cloths, please?" I say.

The boys look at me worried but I act like I don't see them. I Get ready to stand up. The boys go to me but I tell them I can do it. Zayn hands me my cloths and opens the bathroom door for me. I thanked him. I go in and lock the door. I change quickly. When in my cloths I noticed I loss to much weight. My pants were so lose. I held them up. I open the door and screamed the boys for help. They all run in all worried. When they notice nothing strange they look to me confused. "Umm. Boys my pants don't fit. They are to big on me. Like way to big." I say.

They all laugh at me. I feel my face turn really red. "We knew that would happen so we found these work out pants. Looked like the only thing that could fit you." Louis said.

He hands me the work out pants that I hid in the back of my closet. I shooed them out of the bathroom and locked the door. I quicly changed. They fit alright but was still loose. I went out ad saw the doctor and nurse there. Right infront of the doctor was the wheelchair. "Maria we see you have recovered more than we expected. Now the part you noticed now is that you lice a lot of weight. Well yes you did. You are very underweight. By the time we see you again we expect you to be walking and have more meat on those bones." he said.

Everyone laughed except me. Wow I lost that much weight that now I am underweight. Wow. "Um doctor, when can I stop using the wheelchair?" I asked.

"Well Maria we want you to stay in it where ever you travel. We except you to start walking be one month or one moth and half." he said.

I nodded y head yes. I go to the wheelchair and sit down. It felt uncomfartable bur I guess I have to get used to it. The doctor told the boys something but I ignored them. I statered to daydream about what could Harry be doing?

*Harry's pov*

Today Maria gets to come home. I was at my parents house getting the table ready. I made me and Maria dinner for tonight. I could not wait for her to come home. I hear the doorbell ring. That can't be Maria. The boys had the house keys. I look at the clock and see it is 10:30 am. ho could it be? I go to the door and open it. There outside stood my ex-girlfriend.

Wow just when Harry and Maria were getting close.

Sorry it is late.

I need you guys to think of good names for Harry's ex-girlfriend if you can.

I got nothing.

Hope you enjoyed.

Best I could do for now.