Part 13

Harry

Sorry I could not post.

Had important family problems.

Well let's see what Maria has to go through.

*Maria's pov*

I wake up in Harry's arms. I look up to Harry and see him sleeping. He looks like a little kitten sleeping. I kiss him on the cheek. He dose not move. I kiss him on his nose and he moves his nose a little. I move to kiss him on his chin but Harry puts his lips on me. When I seperate from him I look t him. His eyes are still closed but he is smiling. "I thought you were sleeping? You looked so cute." I tell him.

He opens his eyes to me. I loved his beautiful green eyes. He looks in my eyes. "Well I did not want to interupt you. You were busy admiring my sexyness. I never notice your beautiful brown eyes love. What name doyou like more love, babe, Mar, Maria, or M?" he says.

I smile to him. "I like whatever name that comes out of your mouth but don't call me Mar. What name do you like Harry, babe, or Har." I tell him.

He smiles and moves closer to me. He starts to play with my hair. I let him. I love Harry. I have to use the bathroom. I try to move off the bed but feel pain. I let a cry out. Harry moves and moves his hands to me but I ignore them. I push myself to a sitting position. I ignore the pain. I pull all the cords out of me. I move my feet of the bed and onto the floor. I feel tears about to come out. Harry runs to my side and try to help me but I deny it. I push it away. I get up from the bed and stand. The machines started to go crazy. In runs in the doctor and nurse. They see me standing. I look at them. They looked surprised. I step forward and nearly fall. Harry catches me. Harry trys to push me to the bed but I stand up and push him away. I start walking to the bathroom. I lean on the wall when on my way to the bathroom. I open the door to the bathroom and get in. I close the door behind me. I can not believe I made it. I hear the doctor talk to Harry. I ignore them. I do whatever I needed to do. When I go to the mirror I see that I have bags under my eyes. I trow water on my eyes. Why dose this happen to me? I raise my hospital gown up and see a big bruise next to my rib. I hear the door open. Before I can cover it Harry walks in. He sees the bruise. I look down at my feet. I hear Harry walk to me. He stands infront of me. "Maria can I see it please. I just want to make sure nothing is wrong." he said.

I nod my head yes. I raise it uo for Harry to see it. His face changes to a worried look. Harry moves his hand to the bruise. He puts his hand on there. I wince a little. Harry takes his hand away. "Did I hert you?" he says.

I shake my head no. I put the gown back down and stare at my feet. Harry leads me out of the bathroom. The doctor is still there. He looks to me. Harry moves away from me. I walk back to the bed and sit down. The doctor moves to me. "Maria we need to see that rib of your." he tells me.

I look to Harry. He sees me and comes to me. He puts his hand around me protectively. He kisses my forhead and lays me on the bed. I close my eyes. Harry raises my gown for the doctor to see. Harry whispers in my ear "Everthing will be okay. I will be here. I won't let anything bad happen to you. You are mina eand only mine."

I let him raise my gown to show to doctor the bruise. I hear the doctor asking questions but I let Harry answer them. When they are done Harry put the gown down. I hear the door up and close. I open my eyes and see Harry. He goes over and lays next to me. I move to him and lay in his arms. "I will be here love. The doctor said he will be right back to tell us." he says.

We sit there and wait. We were laying there and the door opens. In comes the doctor. What is he going to say? I start to shake and Harry holds me to him.

What will the doctor say?

Sorry I was not on.

Thanks for being pattion.