Part 16, Scene 1

Marcel, Edward, Harry.

Begining now.

*Maria's pov*

I wake uo to someone poking my face. I open my eyes to see Niall. He sees me awake and goes to my other side. I turn to the other side and Harry is sleeping on the chair. I let a giggle out. All the boys are in the room. Louis shushes me. They go to Harry and drop him off the chair. Harry wakes up and stares at the boys. I let a laugh out. He gets up and gets back on the bed. The boys sit down. "So, Harry I think you need to spend today planning for tomorow and you need a shower." Liam said.

"Well both of them do. They are kicking stinky." Louis said.

They all laugh. I felt my face turn red. Harry turn to me. "I guess they are kicking my out love. See you later. Wait which one of you are staying?" Harry asked.

The boys look at one another. "Um it is going to be Louis." Liam said.

Louis smiled and Harry did a evil look to him. "Don't take your eyes off of her. Take care of her. Make sure she eats. Every single drop of food." Harry said.

Wow, he sound like a true parent. "Ya ya whatever. She will be fine. Now go." Louis said.

Harry got up and hugged me. I kissedhim and he kisses me. We seperate. I say bye to the boys. When they leave it is all silent. I turn to Louis and he looks he has something importat to say. "So Maria, are you Harry's girl yet?" he asked.

I nod my head yes. "Maria, I want you to promise that you won't play with his feelings. That you truly care for him. That you really love him." Louis said.

I smile and look straight in Louis eyes. "I truly care about him. I love him and nothing will stop me." I say.

Sorry it is short.

To much hw.

Scene 2 tommorow.