Part 26

A/N: Let's begin.

sorry for not posting.

to much to think of.

Day 4

*Maria's Pov.*

I wake up. No bad dream today. I look to the clock. I see it is 6:30 A.M. Today is May 20. Ten more days till graduation. Can't wait. And best of all is prom is next week. I turn to look at Harry. He is asleep. I hear the doorbell ring. Harry wakes up. "I bet that is the boys." Harry says.

He gets up and walks downstairs. I get up and change into jeans and shirt with a puppy pic on it. I leave my hair down. I walk downstairs. I go into the kitchen. All the boys are there. "Hey Maria." they all say at the same time.

I smile and say "Hey boys."

"I love your shirt Maria. Can I have it?" Louis says.

I laugh. "I don't think you will fit in it." I say.

Louis smiles. "I can make it." He says.

"Louis leave her alone. That's her shirt." Liam says.

I go to the fridge and get a apple. I go to living room and eat it. the boys stay in the kitchen talking. I left them to talk. I eat my apple thinking of different things. Like how will prom be, will I look good, how will I do my hair. etc. To much things to thinks about. "Love are you ready to go?" I was disrupted from my thoughts.

"What?" I say.

Harry was standing in front of me. "You ready to go?" he says.

I nod my head. I stand up. "Let's go boys." Harry says.

All the boys walks out of the house and walk over to the truck. I follow with Harry holding my hand. We get into the car. Liam was driving, Zayn in passenger seat, Louis in the back, me in the middle of Niall and Harry.

*15 minutes later. at hospital.* (to lazy to write all details.)

We sit in hospital room waiting for doctor to come. I was getting very bored right now. Why can't the doctor hurry up. All the boys looked bored. At that time the doctor walks in. "Hello everyone. What can I help you with today?" the doctor asks.
"Well yesterday we saw Maria standing and walking without no trouble. We just wanted to ask you if she needed the wheelchairs anymore." Harry said.
"Well I will have to see. Maria can you stand up please." the doctor asked.
I stood up. The doctor asked me to do these different things to see if my legs were working. "Well it seems like Maria doesn't need the wheelchair anymore. She is very strong. Is that all?" the doctor said.
"Yep." I said.
"Have a nice day." Said the doctor.
We all went back home and decided to just watch a random movie. We spent the day just like normal. When i went to bed all I kept thinking about was the letter and hoping nothing bad happens to anyone. Everyone feels like family to me. I don't want to lose anyone just because of my stupid dad. Gosh, why couldn't I just have been normal. I fall asleep just thinking of all the problems going on because of me.

I'm sorry for not updating.
Stress is really bad.
And I'm lazy.
I plan on fixing all the chapter for grammar errors and maybe adding more.
Love you all and thanks for waiting for me to update.