Part 14

Harry

Doctor tell us.

*Maria's pov*

Me and Harry sit and stare at the doctor. "Miss. Z and Mr.Styles I like to inform you that Maria will not be needing the surgery. We expected her to need it but she proved us wrong. We like to congrate you. The nurse will come shortly to give you the ice. Maria will be able to leave by the day after tomorow." he said.

Me and Harry let out a sigh of happiness. The doctor leaves me and Harry alone. I lay my head on Harry's chest. I never asked Harry the date. "Harry what date is it?" I ask him.

Harry smiles. "It is May 12 and we skiped your birthday. When you get out I promise to take you out." he says.

Wow my birthday passed. Before I can say anything the nurse walks in. She has flowers in her hand and the ice. She puts the flowers down and comes to me. I raise my gown and she puts the ice on the bruise. It was so cold. I put the gown back into place. The nurse hands me the flowers and leaves. They smelled so beautiful. I look where it comes from. I throw the flowers across the room. Harry gets up. He looks to me worried. I feel the tears coming out. I hand the paper to Harry. He grabs it. "To my loving daughter Maria. Take care. -From Dad." he reads.

Harry's face turns into a dark side of him. Harry ripes the paper up into pieces. Then he grabbes the flowers and start to rip them. I get scared. I get up and trip over the water that came out of the ice pack. I land on my bum. At first I feel the pain but then I start to laugh. Harry goes to me. "Are you alright Maria? Did you hurt yourself?" he asked.

I continue to laugh. "Yep. I hurt my bee hind." I tell him.

Harry stares at me as if I am crazy. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. He cleans the mess he did and trows everything away. Harry goes to the other side and lays next to me. I lay my head on his chest. I fix the ice pack into place. Harry kisses me on the head. "Maria he won't hert you. I will never let him take you away from me. If he wants you he will have to get past me. I love you Maria. Don't you forget that." he says.

I look to Harry and smile at him. "I won't Harry because I love you too. I will always be yours. Nothing can seperate us. Nothing." I tell him. I move to him and give him a peck on the lips. I put my head back on his chest and fall asleep.

*Harry's pov*

I start to Maria's sound of her sleeping. I move her a little. I put her head on the pillow. I needed to call the boys to come. I dialed Louis number. He answered on the first ring. "Is everything alright Harry? Nothings wrong with Maria?" Louis asked.

"Can you guys come to the hospital? I need to talk to you guys. I can not say it on the phone." I say.

Louis says they will be here in a couple minutes. I watched Maria sleeping. I had to protect her. I can not let anything else hert her. She needs me.

10 minutes later.

I hear a knock onthe door. I open it and in comes the boys. "One of you guys stay here with Maria. I will tell them later what is happening." I say.

Zayn volenterrs to stay and watch Maria. I lead the boys out of the room and to the waiting room. We all sit down. "Guys Maria's dad is back. I know he will try and take her away. We need a way to protect her." I say.

Harry seems really mad.

Does he want revenge?

What kind of dad sends flowers to a daughter after he hit her?

Hope you enjoyed.