Part 12

Maria is finally awake.

Harry is in love.

My question is Where is Maria's dad?

*Maria's pov*

I dream that Harry and me on our first date. In the end we were on our way home and we get into a accident. I stayed alive in the car crash. I see someone with a knife next to Harry. I scream. He turns to me. It is my dad. I scream louder and louder. I feel hand around me. It wakes me up. I see Harry holding me. He is trying to calm me down. In comes the nurse with the same. shot. She puts it into my air things. I fall asleep. Last thing I hear is Harry's voice saying he will be there when I wake up.

*Hours pass*

I wake up to the beaps of machines. I see now that there is more machines on me. I turn and see Harry falling asleep on the chair. I let a giggle out. "Who do you think you are laughing at?" he says.

He starts to laugh. He sits up and moves closer to me. His Harry is messed up. I start to play with it. "Maria what were you dreaming about before they gave you the shot?" he asked.

I stopped. I looked down to my hands. "I was dreaming of your and mine first date. When we are on our way home we get into a car crash. Then I open my eyes to see someone stab you. He looks to me and it is my dad." I say.

I feel tears come out. Harry gets up from the chair and sits on the bed comforting me. We sit there in silent. Then the door opens and in walks the doctor. He smiles at me and Harry. Harry goes back to the chair and sit down. The doctor checks if the machines are alright. Then he tells me to try to push myself up. I do but instead feel pain. I let a cry out and Harry comes to me but the doctor tells him no. I try again but feel worse pain. This time I scream. Harry ignores the doctor and helps me. I feel tears coming out. The doctor takes notes. He tells Harry to come with him but Harry says no till someone comes to watch me. The doctor leaves. A couple minutes later the doctor comes back with Liam. Liam looks sad. He goes to Harry and tells him to go with the doctor. Liam sits where Harry sat. Harry kissed me and went with the doctor. When the door closes I look to Liam. "What is wrong Liam? Is everything alright? Is something wrong with the boys or is it me?" I ask him.

He shakes his head no. What is happening?

*Harry's pov*

I close the door and follow the doctor. He looks like it is something important. "Harry we think Maria needs to stay in the hospital more. She is still feeling pain. We need to make sure nothing bad happens. I think we need to check her broken rib. If it is nothing bad then we will just put ice on it. But if it is bad then maybe she might need surgery." The doctor said.

Why Maria again? Why? "If she needs the surgery. How long will it be? What is the chance of anything bad?" I ask him.

He dose not look happy. "The surgery would take one day. Bad things can happen during the surgery. She could lose the abillity to walk if we mess up. She could lose the abillity to write. She could also die if we mess up a lot." the doctor said.

No not Maria again. I feel the tears come out. Why a nice, smart, beautiful girl like her.

*Maria's pov*

I sit there waiting for Harry to come. Liam is to quiet. He sits there quiet staring at his shoes. Harry walk in. He looks like he was crying. Liam get up and goes to him. He whispers something to Harry. He gives Harry a hug and waves to me and gets out. Harry goes amd lays next to me. He dose not look me. I go to Harry and raise his Head to me. I look in his eyes. "Harry if you have anything to say just tell me. I will not get mad. I want to know." I tell him. He looks me in the eyes and I see the tears coming out. I wipe them away. "Maria they got to check if your rib is alright. If it is alright then they will put ice on it..... but if it is worse then.. they got to give you surgery. The surgery can cause you in a bad way to not be able to walk, or write. The worse one is.. it.. can cause you .d.e...ath." He said.

I saw he cried more. I felt tears comeing out of me. I just fell for Harry and now I might die. I go to Harry and kiss his tears. I know he should be the strong one but I need to spend my time with Harry. "I love you Harry. Nothing will seperate us. We are meant for each other. I will be yours forever." I tell him.

He looks to my eyes. He goes to me and kisses me. I love kissing Harry. I put my head on his chest and fall asleep hearing his heart beat. I need Harry. He is my Harry. My first love. My only family.

Maria has gone through a lot.

Poor Harry.

Harry had to go through hearing bad news.

Sunspinsion again.

I can not spell some words.

Hope you enjoyed it.