Part 24

Fight

*Maria's pov*

I hear a voice right next to me say "Bitch Fight!".

I turn and see it was one of the football teams players. "Shut up!" I tell him.

He dose a evil look to me."Was I talking to you slut?" he tells me.

"Hey why you calling my sister like that? Nobody calls her that." Louis said.

Louis moved a little and the guy runs away. "I knew he wouldn't fight me." Louis says.

"Either way I wouldn't have let you fight him." I said.

I turn back to look at Ana. Sally was surprised that Ana hit her. I nver expected Ana to do that. "How dare you hit me you bitch!" she says.

She hits Ana. They start to fight. I look to Macrcel. He is in shock still. Wow. I turn to Louis. He is looking for someone. I guess I have to stop this. I get up from the wheelchair. I go in between each girl. "Stop it! Both of you!" I say.

"Who do you think you are Maria?! Don't you see we are fighting! I already beat you up." Sally said.

"Maria get out of the way. I need to teach her a lesson." Ana said.

"No none of you are going to fight each other. If you want to fight you need to find a way to get past me." I say.

Sally looked happy. She probably did want to hit me. Then Mark shows up behind her. He tell her something. She trys to fight him but he drags away. I turn to Ana and see Louis and Zayn holding her back. I can't believe I just did that. I feel someone put there arm around my waist. I knew it was Harry. He leads me to my wheelchair and sets me on it. "Sorry we didn't come faster. You were drave love to have done that. You actually did better then Marcel and Louis." he says.

I smile. "Someone needed to stop them before someone else got hert like me." I say.

Marcel finally went to Ana but Ana was mad. She actually slapped him. Marcel was shocked. We all were. Ana ran away and I guess went to the bathroom. Amanda followed behind her. Louis comes to us. "Sorry Maria. I didn't help you. I was looking for the others." Louis says.

"It is okay. It is not your fault." I say.

Marcel came to us. "Sorry Maria." he said.

"For what? Getting caught with Sally. Not stopping the fight. Marcel you shouldn't be apologizing to me." I sad.

"I am sorry for reading your notebook." he says.

He takes my notebook out and hands it to me. Oh my. He read it. I took it and put it on my lap. "Which page did you read?" I ask.

"I read the first two pages." Marcel says.

"How dare you read it! This is my diary! You go invading my privacy! How dare you!" I scream at him.

He read the one thing that no one should have read. No one ever. "Maria I was wondering who it belong to. I don't know how it ended up in here. I promise you I didn't mean to read it." Marcel says.

"Marcel just leave please. Go apologize to Ana." I say.

He leaves to the way Ana left. "I think I better go look for the other boys. Let's go Zayn." Louis says.

Louis and Zayn leave to look for the others. Me and Harry stay there in quiet. "Maria are you okay?" he asks.

"No Harry. This was my diary that all my secrets are kept. I had it since I was 8 years old. He read it. I always wanted the person I fell in love to read it first." I said.