Part 18

I like to apologize for not posting.

Quater exams are coming up.

Stress is everywhere!

What does Harry's ex-girlfriend want?

Will Maria see her?

Okay let see what happens.

*Harry's pov*

There she stood infront of me. My ex-girlfriend Grace. "Hello Harry. Aren't you going to let me in?" she said.

I stood there silent. She pushed me out of the way and went into the house. I can't let Maria see her here. "Um Grace what are you doing here?" I asked her.

I went to where she was. She was sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Harry I missed you. I came to apoligize for leaving you." she said.

She came to me. She put her hands around my neck. I pushed her away. I moved away from her. "Grace I have a girlfriend. I care about her. Just leave please." I told her.

She laughed. What is so funny? "Harry playing hard to get. Well I won't leave till I see her." she said.

She went back and went to the couch and sat down. Dam this is bad.

*Maria's Pov*

The boys take me to a house I don't know about. They help me out and set me in the wheel chair. Louis pushed it all the way to the door. Zayn open the door and Louis pushed me in. It looed so amazing in here. "Maria this is the boys and I's house. We live here sometimes." says Liam.

I nod my head yes. "Okay Maria you need a shower. There is a spare room here it is that way. I will take you to it and there you can change and take a shower. We choose cloths for you. It will look good on you. Okay I will take you." said Louis.

He pushed the wheel chair to a room. He stopped half way and pointed to the restroom. Then he toke me to a room. On the bed was a beautiful.dress. Louis left. I went to the restroom and toke a shower. I was happy that finally I was clean. I put a towel around me. I blow dried my hair. Then I went to the room and put on the dress. It fit me perfectly. I then put on flats that were there. I heard a knock on the door. I told them come in. In walks Zayn with my curlying iron. "This is yours. Maria, make sure you sit down a lot. you can not stand up a lot or else." Zayn said.

I noded my head yes. I went into the bathroom and pluged in the curlying iron. I sat down on a bench the and waited. After a couple minutes I then started to curl some if my hair. When done I then put it up in a messy bun. I go to my room and see Niall on the bed. He hears me come in. "Wow Maria you really look pretty. I came here because I am going to dry you where Harry told me. Get into the wheel chair and let's go." he said.

I noded my head yes. On our way out I said bye to the boys. When getting into the car Niall helped me in. He called someone. After the call his face turned angry. I said nothing the whole way there. Niall drove to the Styles house. When we got there, there was already a car there. Niall helped me into the wheel chair. I look to Niall and he looked mad. He rang the doorbell. "Niall are you okay?" I ask.

Before he could answee the door is opened. There stood a girl. Who is she. "Hello Grace. Harry told me you were here." Niall said.

The girl smiled. "Niall I haven't seen you since long. Are you going to introduce me to your girlfriend." She said.

Me Nialls girlfriend. Who dose she think she is? "Grace this is Maria Harry's girlfriend. Maria this is Grace. Harry's ex." he said.

Wait what?!

Maria finally met Grace.

The first time she met her she hated her.

Niall probably wants to see a fight.

Maria still needs a wheelchair.

Catching Fire finally came out.