Part 19

Maria found out about Harry's ex.

sorry it is really late.

tests.

Let is begin.

*Maria pov*

"Wow Harry is dating a girl that can't walk. I think Harry really misses me." Grace said.

Harry comes behind her looking mad. When he sees me he smiles. "Babe I missed you." he says.

He runs to me. He gives me a kiss on the lips. I kiss him back. "Thank you Niall for bringing her. I can take Maria in." he said.

"Okay I am leaving now. Bye everyone." Niall says.

Harry pushed you in your wheelchair to the living room. Grace follows along. "Harry why is your girlfriend in a wheelchair. What she can't walk. Is her legs broken." she says loud enough for me to hear.

I had enough with this anoying girl. I stood up from the wheelchair and went to her. "If you have a question that envolves me ask me or are you scared to ask." I tell her.

She smiled. "What did Harry not tell you about me. Harry loved me more than you. He still dose. He is using you to forget me." She says.

"Well I am not a slut like you. Harry loves me more than you. Now can you leave. You are ruining my brirthday." I said.

"Well Harry toke me everywhere during my birthday. He loves me. He hates you. He will leave you. You see you are a useless girl in a wheelchair. Whatever happened he dose not care. Look at yourself you are too fat and ugly. Nobody will love you. Nobody." she says.

I felt like slapping her but I held myself back. "Grace can you leave now. Me and my girlfriend want to be with each other not with you." Harry said.

"Okay Harry. I will leave. When you are done with her come to me. Bye now. " she says.

She waves and goes out the door. It slams behind her. My legs feel weak and I fall to the ground. Harry catches me and puts we in the wheelchair. "Remember you are not suppose to stand up to long babe." he says.

You nod your head yes. "Babe ignore everything Grace said. She is jelous of you. She wants you to hate me." he says.

I nod your head yes. He pushes the wheelchair to the kitchen. It the kitchen was a beautiful dinner. I did a aw noise. "I cooked everthing for you babe. I hope you like it." he says. He pulls a chair out and I sit on it. He pushes my seat in for me. He bring the food and sets a plate infront of you and across from you. He sits down. We ate in silence. When finished Harry puts you in the wheelchair and takes you to the living room. He picks me up and places me on his lap on the couch. I layed my head on his chest. He was humming story of my life. I got tired and fell asleep.

sorry it was short.

hope you enjoyed.

:)