Part 1

hi my name is lupe and I am new to this. I hope you enjoy it.

My name is Maria and I am in high school. I am 17 years old. This is how it all started.

I woke up on Thursday morning and noticed I had 20 minutes to get ready or the bus would leave me. I ran out of bed and put on random clothes I had. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. My mom was asleep on the couch. I bet she came home late and all drunk like always. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. I looked in the mirror and notice my messed up hair. I put it in a ponytail and grabbed my house keys and ran out. When I close the house door I see the bus pass. I chase after it but it does not stop. All the people on the bus that see me do not even try to tell the bus driver go wait. I run back home and open the door. I grabbed my keys for my ride and my mom's. I open the garage. I see my motorcycle right there but I do not dare go to it.
"Maybe tomorrow girl." I tell my motorcycle.

I get into my mom's car. I grab all the beer cans and throw them away. I turn on the car and hurry out of the driveway.

*15 minutes later*

I get to school when the bell ring. I go to my locker. I feel someone staring at me. I turn and see only a new boy in the hallway. He looked very sexy but what type of guy would look at me. I close my locker and run to class. When I get to class Sally, most popular girl at school, bumps into me. "Watch it, dork." she tells me. I go to my seat and get my book out and get lost into it.

*Lunch*

I sit at a table where nobody sits at. I sit there and open my book. I hear someone set there tray down and I ignore it. "Well are you not going to say hello at least." says a male voice.

He has a British accent. I look up to see the same boy as last time. I see he has green eyes. "If I can ask you, why are you sitting here? If you sit over there with them you won't get bulled." I tell him. I point to the popular kids.

He laughs at me. What was so funny? I get up to fast and bump into the Sally.

"Look at what you did, dork. Watch where you go. This is my favorite shirt." she complains.

I start to laugh at her. It is not like she can't get a new one. She goes up to me and slaps me. The whole lunch went all silent. Ohh this is on.

What will happen to Sally?

Will Maria and her get in a fight?

I bet you can not guess who that new kid is.

Sorry if it is short. Hope you like it. :)