Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Rose

We rushed out of the plane wing and went to retrieve our luggage. After we got our luggage back, we rushed to check-out. Finally we reached the place. We got there earlier than most people did, but there was still a line. We quickly walked over to the counters.

"Hi, I'm Meredith." the woman behind the counter said.

"Hi," we replied with smiles.

She asked for our ID cards, and passports, and we gave them to her. She checked us out and handed our cards back.

"Here." Meredith smiled as she gave our ID cards and passports back,"I helped you all check out. I hope you have a good day!"

We left her, and we went out of the air-conditioned airport. I looked around for Dimitri, it was easy finding him, with his 6'5 height. I grew a little bit throughout the years, so now I was 5'7 Pretty tall, huh?

Today, we wore his usual duster, black jeans, and combat boots. His hair was tied up into a ponytail, with a few strands of hair escaping. His eyes were alert for any signs of Strigoi. He was standing next to a black Honda. I remembered. It was the black car that we took, years ago.

He finally spotted us, and he walked towards us.

"Hi Rose," Dimitri said,"Welcome back."

"Hey Comrade."

"This must be Tyson." Dimitri said, while looking at Tyson.

"Well, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"And who is this?" Dimitri asked.

"This is Teresa Winston. She's Korean, Chinese, and American. She's my girlfriend." Tyson blurted.

I put one of my hands on my hip,"Wow, you know so much about her, why don't you tell me more?" I joked.

"How did you survive living with her?" Dimitri joked.

"Obviously, he's just that awesome." I laughed.

"Hi," Teresa smiled.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiii! Dimka!" The most annoying voice called. My mood immediately turned from happy to mad.

"What are you doing out of prison?" I asked.

She flipped her hair,"They finally let me out. I am royal, after all."

I rolled my eyes."So what are you doing, blocking our way?"

"I was calling to Dimka, not you." Her eyes turned to Tyson," And this must be your son. Sadly, he looks ugly, like you, Rose."

I smiled," I don't think you should say that."

"Why not? It's not like I give a shit about your kid." She scoffed.

"Tasha, shut up." Dimitri's voice finally sounded.

Tasha's eyes got wide,"Is this your kid too?"

"Yeah." Tyson replied, looking angry.

"But that's impossible." Tasha snapped." That hasn't happened in centuries."

"Tasha, there are some people called 'special', and they are people called a 'retard'. Guardian Belikov, Rose, Tyson, and I," she swept her hand,"Are called the 'special ones', and you," she pointed at Tasha,"Is called the 'retarded' one." Teresa spoke cooly.

"I'll burn your face off," Tasha hissed.

"You wouldn't dare." I shot.

Tasha formed a fireball on her palm. "Oh really?" She smirked as she threw it straight at Teresa's face.