Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Rose

I tried to stay calm when the Guardians came. Tears were already streaming down my eyes by the time they got here. I looked at the Guardians. I saw Stan, Alberta, and my mom. My mom, with her petite form, short red curls, and serious face. When she saw me, she rushed over to me, wrapped her arms around my, and kept on muttering "Oh my god, oh my god." When we broke apart, I saw that she grew. She used to be 5'0, now she's 5'1.

She must've saw how sad I was, because she said firmly,"It's okay. We'll get Tyson back. I will not let them have my grandson."

I gulped and struggled to talk with tears rushing out,"It's not just Tyson, it's.. It's Teresa too, his girlfriend. She's special. She could control two powers instead of one.."

My mother looked astonished. Then she put her Guardian mask back on and nodded firmly,"Alright. We know they're in the warehouse. But why do they need us to go to them? Is this a trap?"

I shook my head,"I don't know. Can we just go save them please?"

I knew that talking was lessening our time to go save Tyson and Teresa. I stopped crying immediately after I realized that. We got into our cars. Almost half of the Guardians of court had come, since they knew that Tyson was special. Which meant less Guardians to shield court..

"Wait!" I shouted.

Everyone turned to look at me.

"One of the cars go back to court and protect court please.." I spoke softly.

"Alright. Tim, you go and get five Guardians back to court." Alberta commanded.

Tim and the five other Guardians got in the car and drove away. It only left 35 of us. Somehow, we made it in 5 cars. I knew it was still a long way away, so I slept, with my head on Dimitri's chest.

______________________________________________

Teresa

I had tried to fend them off. Rose had gone into the store to buy gas, Tyson had to go to the restroom, Belikov had to scout for Strigoi. Which left me in the car. Alone.

A few minutes later after I had settled and decided to sleep, Strigoi came. They didn't break anything, they just strode straight up to the car, and yanked me out. They covered up my mouth, and they gagged me, then they carried me into one of the warehouses miles away from the station. I struggled to get them to let me go, which was no use. Finally, they dumped me on the ground, and they tied my hands and legs. One of the Strigoi, I think he was the leader, nodded to a Strigoi girl and she went off to find Tyson. My eyes widened. What did they want?

I amazingly calm. I didn't fight or try to save myself, there were 6 Strigoi, there was no point. Then I thought of my parents, of Rose, of my friends, about Belikov, and most of all, about Tyson. Soon, I had the will to live. All my life, I thought that life was some usless crap, until I met Tyson. He had changed my whole world. He taught me that I could pick up the pieces that had fallen back into place. Pretty soon, I got angry and glared at them.Fuck no. They weren't going to take my life away or make me a Strigoi without a fight.

I decided that I will live. No Strigoi will turn me or kill me.

I burned off the ropes first, then I untied the ropes on my feet. Next, I willed a small amount of fire onto my palm, and let them scatter on the Strigoi. It took a few seconds for them to realize there was fire, and soon, they ran to find the closest river, lake, or ocean. I smiled to myself, then I ran.

I ran outside the warehouse.. And found myself in nowhere. I looked around. Cars barely came here. I decided to stay outside and enjoy the fresh air. I could, since it was at night. I gazed up at the sky. There was so much stars, it was beautiful. Soon, I saw the girl Strigoi running towards me with an unconscious Tyson. The girl Strigoi had black hair.

"Let him go!" I shouted.

She stopped before me,"Alright." She dropped Tyson, and he fell with a loud thud. He groaned, I flinched. That must've hurt.. A lot.

"You think you could take me on? I'm one of the oldest! The strongest! There was no way a 12-year old like you could beat me. You should just give up." She sneered.

I wasn't someone who gave up easily.

"Oh yeah?" I smirked. "Come at me."

And with that, she charged, ready to fling me aside like a doll. I dodged and she snarled with resentment. I threw a fireball at her, and she put it put with a single touch. I gasped. No Strigoi could do that... I threw another one. But she dodged it.

Soon, I grew very tired, and I needed rest. Just when I was going to summon my last fireball, 8 or 7 cars parked up. Rose came out of one, looking as angry as ever.

"Hey you! Ugly!" Rose shouted.

The Strigoi turned towards Rose. Pretty soon, they started fighting. Someone with short red curls went to join Rose. They gave her many, many scars.

While Rose and the Guardian fought, the others went to get Tyson and I. I tried to explain what happened, but I couldn't find the right words. I felt like I was going to pass out.

I looked over at Tyson, who was breathing heavily, still unconscious. Please don't die on me.. I thought as I closed my eyes and became unconscious. Luckily, a Guardian caught me just in time. I became limp in his arms.

When I woke up, I found myself in a place I knew very well.

_________________________________________________