Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Teresa

I read his text messages that Hyeri and Tyson had sent to each other. I admit, I wasn't thrilled to do that, I felt like a total stalker. But then, I just had to find out what they had been saying.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to do this..

Anyways, they texted 2 times.. With I don't know.. 20 messages? Very small compared to the millions me and Tyson have.

11:23 p.m

Hyeri- Omg! Does it work? Did you get it?

Tyson- no. I totally didnt.

Hyeri- Well, whatever. I'm gonna go to sleep, good night!

Tyson- Kay. Good night :)

11:43 a.m

Hyeri- Just say you love me. Maybe Teresa will wake up?

Tyson- you know that wont work. she wont wake up just because i say that i love u.

Hyeri- Give it a try

Tyson- fine.

11:53 a.m

Hyeri- See? I told you it would work! She got mad though :/ Explain it to her!

I groaned and face-palmed. I felt so stupid! I should've let him explain, but what would be my reaction that time? I had the darkness with me when I almost attacked him. He could've have burnt to crisp if he hadn't backed away... I put his phone down on the exact location it had been before, and made my way back to bed.

I decided to sleep my feelings away.. Sleeping had always helped. I drifted asleep again..

_________________________________________________

Tyson

35 minutes later

Dammit. Why wouldn't she let me explain? Was it the darkness? Why didn't she even tell me? Did it slip off her or something? I decided to listen to music. Music always helped. I reached for my phone where all my songs were held.

I groaned. Should I go back or not?

Just because I loved music, I walked back to the hospital room...

When I reached her door, I stopped. I looked down. What if she's crying? Nah. That isn't her. She's probably sound asleep right here. I knew her too well. I walked in with fear. What of she attacks again? I was scared.. And excited at the same time. I turned the doorknob and pushed the door. Apparently, Teresa was awake. Surprised, she looked up at me with the T.V remote on her hand.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Um.. I left my phone here.."

"Oh. Okay."

"Look, can I at least explain?" I asked.

She looked away. Was that guilt in her eyes? "Fine." She replied.

"So basically, Hyeri got this crazy idea that if I said that I loved her, you would wake up. And I guess you did huh? Anyways, I didn't mean that. I only love you. I mean, you're the strongest person I've met in my whole entire life. I don't want you to leave me." I stopped for air, and I looked at her and waited for her response. I groaned inside. Me and my rambling again.

"C'mere." She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"So you forgive me?" I asked innocently.

"I'll think about it." She smirked.