Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Rose

We finished making the plans. We were going to leave on Spring Break, on the first day of it. We were going to ride one of St. Vladimir's plane over to Russia, then ride a car straight to Dimitri's house. We already bought the plane tickets and already contacted Alberta to let her know that we would be going to Russia. We were staying for four days.

I contacted Lissa, but she sounded so tired I only wanted her to sleep.

"No no I'm honestly fine." Lissa said as she yawned.

"Pft. You're lying."

"What did you want to..want to talk to me about?"

"I'll tell you, but then you'll need to hang up and get some fucking sleep, or else I'll march right over to your chambers, and tie you to the fucking bed till you sleep, alright?"

Lissa laughed sleepily,"Alright, General."

"Dimitri, Tyson and I are going to Russia!"

"I'm so happy for you!" Lissa exclaimed.

I beamed,"Yeah. Sleep. Now."

"Kay."

I hung up.

I frowned. What would happen with Viktoria? Last time, she got really mad at me.. It's been more than 10 years, hasn't it? I'm sure she forgave me..

Dimitri must've noticed my frown because he wrapped me in his arms and asked,"What's wrong?"

"Oh.. It's nothing." I replied.

"Rose, you're horrible at lying. Now tell me what's wrong."

"Ugh. Fine. Me and Viktoria got into an.. Argument."

"What happened?"

So I told him, about the place Viktoria and Roland were about to have sex, about Roland, how he was such a player. He got Sonya pregnant too, god dammit.

"Oh." Was all he said.

"Mhm. I'm going to sleep now." I got up and walked over to the bed I shared with Dimitri.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep instantly.
_________________________________________________
Tyson

After I got back to my room and took a shower, Helen called me and told me everything that happened.

"Oh my god, Tyson, it was horrible. He was all like 'I'm sorry I cheated on you. I swear, I was drunk.' I didn't believe him one bit. Then he walked closer and closer to me and I just.. Burst into tears. He held me, but I knew that he liked another girl." She was half-crying, half-hiccuping.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm glad that you left though.."

"Why?"

"After you left, he told me the whole story, not that I hic! believed him. He told me he was drunk with his best friend. Things got wide. He made out with the guy..... Then started making out with this girl. I'm happy he told me the truth but well.. Then he told me that he still loved me.."

"Do you?"

"I don't know.. I mean, I do, but I don't want to love him again. He hurt me pretty badly. I was really close to cutting myself...."

"Oh..."

"And I didn't even tell you the whole story yet. He came back to our neighborhood. I ran up to meet him but well.. He was holding a girl's hand. When he saw me, he dropped her hand. He knew I saw. He tried to cover it up by giving me one of this smiles that I loved so much. But then I had had it with him. The rumors were true. He did cheat on me. With two people. If he wasn't happy, he could've just dumped me, not cheat. Well, I need to sleep now. Good night."

She hung up. I was confused. Why did she tell me? Did she trust me? So. Confusing.

I put on my earplugs and listened to some Ellie Goulding.

We, we don't have to worry about nothing.

Cus we got the fire, and we burning one hell of a something.

They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space

Like we're the stars of the human race, human race

When the lights turned down, they don't know what they've heard.

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to world

When the song ended, there was a knock on the door. I groaned, got up, and walked over to the door and opened it.

"Pizza delivery?"

What. I didn't order any pizza.

"Um... I didn't know I ordered pizza.."

The pizza delivery guy looked confused,"Well, take it or leave it."

"I'll take it."

He handed me the pizza box and I closed the door after saying my thanks to him. I settled the box on top of my counter and opened it. It was a cheese pizza, my absolute favorite. I was going to start eating the whole intire thing, but something caught my eye. It was a note.. from Teresa, I guess..

Inside it said:

          Hullo~ I hope you like this pizza, or is it just too cheezy for you? ;) Ahah. Love you :D     -Teresa

I smiled to myself. Only Teresa would think of something like this. I picked up my phone to call her.

__________________________________________________________