Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Rose

It was normal for the rest of the week. We had found out that that guy's name was Brad. We didn't need his last name. He stayed out of Tyson's and Teresa's way, but he would always give Tyson a glare. It looked like Tyson didn't give a shit at all. Teresa's been fine, she has been working with Christian, who came to visit, to improve her self-defense for fire, and Mia had taught her with water. Dimitri and I would patrol the school grounds.

I was just patrolling the elementary side of the campus when I saw Tyson running towards me.

"Mom!" He shouted.

He stopped in front of me.

"Yeah?" I asked. He didn't run all this way for nothing..

"You still hadn't explained to me...about me."

"Oh. Next time, okay?"

"No! You keep promising, but you never get to it."

I raised my eyebrows. I only promised two times.. I sighed,"It's because I've been busy patrolling."

He narrowed his eyes at me,"I want you to tell me now."

"No."

"Mom. I need to know."

He looked so determined that I couldn't just let him just stress himself by thinking about it.

"Alright. Fine."

I called Alberta to let her know that I needed to take a break, and I led Tyson into one of those small cafes that almost no one goes to, and sat down in one of those seats.

"Alright. You know the basics. Moroi and Moroi makes a-"

"Moroi"

"And a Dhampir and Moroi makes a-"

"Dhampir"

"But a Dhampir and Dhampir makes a-?"

He suddenly looked at me,shocked,"That's impossible.. No Dhampir that are married to another Dhampir has had a child.." Suddenly he realized the fact. His eyes widened.

"So. I'm not supposed to be alive." He stated.

"No. You're just special. You have powers, powers that no other Dhampir could have. You can have telepathy, or the rest of the Moroi magic except for Spirit. Spirit is just too special. You're immune to all Moroi magic except for Spirit. And.. And knives hurt you. Like a lot. It gives you a lot more pain than other people would get. There's a mark on your arm. Red is to tell you when your loved ones are in danger, it will also guide you to him, her, or them. Red is for family. Green is to tell you when your girlfriend is in danger. And blue is the one for your friends."

I stopped. I looked over at him. He seemed to be taking this the calm way. Thank god he got Dimitri's trait for this, if it was me, I'd probably be..I don't know.. Just something wrong.

"So you're saying I have powers."

"Yes."

"That I have magic?"

"Yeah."

"That I'm immune to all Moroi magic except for Spirit."

"Mhm."

"And that I could die really easily if I get stabbed by a knife?"

"Yup."

He had that thoughtful expression again. After a few moments, he asked,"How do you know this?"