Chapter 17

AN: Asdfghjkl Thank you to the people who stayed with the book ^^ I know.. Sometimes it gets boring... And I don't know if I want to continue this story, I'm just not feeling it anymore. I'll try to upload new chapters as soon as possible, and I'm sorry if most of the chapters are only a few pages long.

________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 17

A few months later

Rose

We went back to Olena and her family. We- well, I was really happy to be back with Olena and her family. I missed them. The last time I left was a long time ago and I didn't even give them a proper good-bye. Viktoria and I made up. She told me that she found out why I did that and that she was glad my dad had scared him off. Dimitri had asked me what that was all about and I told him.

They were really happy to see Tyson, especially Olena. Paul doesn't really remeber me but he still calls me Auntie Rosie. Which is adorable. He's 7 now, and is in the second grade. Dimitri is his role-model, and Paul looks exactly like DImitri had when DImitri was 7.. Paul calls Dimitri Uncle Dimka.

Viktoria has two kids, and they're both twins. One is a girl and one is a boy. The girl's name is called Rosalina and the boy's name is called Victor. They're both 3 years old, and they look just like the younger versions of Olena and Viktoria mixed. Sonya was happy to see us too. She had gre taller over the past years. Hell, everybody got taller.

We only stayed for a few days, though. We were really sad to go back home, but we had our duties, so we went back to the academy.

Believe me, everybody, including Dimitri shed a few tears. We promised that we would visit them again soo, but I think it would be a long time until we got to see them again.

When we arrived at the Russian Airport, I got a call. I told Dimtri I had to take this call, so I went to somewhere that wasn;t really crowded.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, Guardian Hathaway, It's Alberta." Her voice sounded stiff.

"Hey Alberta! What's wrong?"

"There's been another Strigoi attack. This time, a lot of people died." Alberta informed me.

"Did Lissa die?!" I asked nervously.

"No. The attack was similar to the atteir last wave."

"Did any people I know die?"

"Yes.. Teresa and her family."

"What?! Teresa!? How the hell did she die?"

"Well, sources say that her parents came to visit from New York, and they were at a cafe, catching up."

"Then?!"

"Then Strigoi appeared. Teresa had used almost all of her energy just protecting her family. but there was way too many Strigoi. She died a hero in the end."

Shit. How was Tyson going to take this? Dammi.t. I'm screwed.

I groaned," Thanks for the information, Alberta. I need to tell Tyson this."

"Thanks. See you soon, Rose."

"Bye."

I sighed. I imagined Tyson runnign away, crying, begging for Teresa to come back. But will she? Of course not.. I decided that I will tell him soon, when the time is right. I mean, nobody wants to hear that their girlfriend or boyfriend died.. Am I right? I'll tell him after we get off the plane.