Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Teresa

I was in a hospital. I groaned. I didn't get myself hurt, did I? I looked around the hospital. It was white everywhere, except for some brown colored things. There was a small table near my hospital bed, about 6 feet away. Then a window about 7 feet away. Those two were to my right. The hospital was kind of like luxury. There was a flat-screen T.V, about 30 inches long.

Then I noticed. Regular hospitals don't really have this luxury. I gasped. I squealed. I really need to stop squealing. I thought to myself. Then a few minutes later, Rose and Dimitri came in.

"-in a coma," I heard Rose say.

"He put up a fight. I just hope that he wakes up soon." Dimitri said.

"How could you not be upset? He's your son too." Rose asked.

Dimitri sighed,"I'm trying to be calm, Roza, believe me, it's hard."

I panicked mentally. Coma? Fight? Son? Tyson. I thought instantly. Of course. He was as strong-willed to live as I am.

"Wait. Tell me everything!" I said.

"Good. You woke up. I was scared that you'd me in a coma," she managed to smile.

"Tyson's in a coma?!"

"Yes," Dimitri replied.

I was going to ask another obvious question when a doctor came in. She was a Moroi, about 6'1. She had blond hair, and hazel eyes. She smiled warmly.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Aisha."

"Hi" I replied.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"Fine."

"Our tests show that you didn't get hurt, which is terrific."

"Thanks..?"

"Do you want to go now?"

"Yup"

"Okay, be careful and be safe"

"Ok"

"Bye" She waved me good-bye.

"Bye" I waved.

Rose, Dimitri, and I left together.

______________________________________________

Dimitri

We walked back to Tyson's room. When I found him like that, just lying there limp, I struggled to not let these tears house.

My son, lying there, breathing lightly. Tears threatened to fall over. I looked over at Rose. She had tears falling gently down already. I wiped them away and pulled her close to me. We watched as Teresa walked over to Tyson, held his hand, and started talking to him.

Rose and I decided to give them some time together, then escort Teresa in her dorm in St. Valdimir. Her luggage was already there, thanks to us.

A few moments later, Teresa came running out.

"He moved his hand!"

"Really?!" Rose cried out in happiness.

We ran back to Tyson's hospital room.

"Tyson, please, move your hand if you could hear me," I said.

Nothing.

"Tyson, please," Rose begged.

Nothing.

Rose started to cry again. I held her and said soothing words.

Rose tried again,"Please, just move anything at all!"

Right now, she was practically sobbing. She turned to me for comfort, soon, my whole shirt got wet.

Then, when we were just about to lose hope, his hand moved a little bit.

"Oh my god. His hand moved!" Rose cried out happily, with tears still in her eyes.

_________________________________________________

Tyson

I heard them. I heard mom crying, and dad trying to comfort her. I heard Teresa, who was crying quietly. I wanted to just wake up from this coma and hold her tight. I fought with mental strength. I wanted to live! Not be stuck here forever. Finally, I was able to hold my hand just a little bit. I hated being stuck in a coma. It was like you're blind, trapped, being held down by something. I hated that feeling.

Days passed, Teresa would come everyday to tell me about her day. It was winter break,so she didn't have much to tell me about. After telling me about her day, she would move on to telling me how much she loved me. I wanted to tell her I love her too, but I couldn't move my mouth.

Mom and dad would come everyday too, just at night, because of their Guardian schedules. Night in St. Valdimir's was like day in the rest of the world. I got used to it with my large amount of sleeping. Mom and dad would tell me what's been going on.

About two weeks later, I woke up from the coma. I opened my eyes first, then I sat up. I could see my hospital room. It was the exact same thing as Teresa's were. White everything, with only a few furniture.

I decided to get up and walk around. I walked out of the room still in my hospital gown, or dress, whatever you call it.

I decided to explore the hospital.

I walked down a hallway, then walked right back to my hospital room to watch some T.V.

When I walked back in, mom and and dad were there. Mom was panicking, and dad was trying to comfort her.

"Hi," I waved.

"Tyson Hathaway Belikov. Where the hell were you?!' Mom demanded.

"In the hallway?" I answered questioningly.

Mom ran over to me and wrapped me in a hug.

"Watch it, Rose, you're going to squish him," dad joked.

"I don't care. As long as he's here,"

Dad chuckled," Typical Rose. I'm glad you woke up."

"Yeah.. I'm glad too."

Things were still awkward between me and dad. We didn't really.. Bond yet.

"Now. Do you want to surprise Teresa?" Mom grinned.

"Yeah." I grinned back.

_________________________________________________

Hope you liked it (=

Vote, or comment, do any of that good stuff! xD Thanks =3

~뭰디 wendy