S. MCCALL [2]

[y/n] walked into the animal clinic and Scott instantly recognized her scent

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked before the girl even made it to the back where he was cleaning up before closing for the night.

She walked in nervously, but tried her best to look confident. She was determined. "I need to talk to you." [y/n] told him.

Scott looked at her, longing to hold her, kiss her, touch her. But he couldn't. He couldn't put her in so much risk. So much danger. He was in love with [y/n] and wouldn't be able to bare it if something happened to her because of him.

"We already talked." Scott said, looking away from her. Trying to concentrate on his work.

"Not really." [y/n] countered, " you did most of the talking and I did most of the listening." She took a couple of steps towards him but he still wouldn't meet her eyes, but she continued anyways. "I know that the supernatural world is a dangerous one to step into. Especially when you're a human with no super strength and with no ability to heal. But it doesn't seem like a good enough reason to not be with you. Especially because you made that decision all on your own. I want you. I need you. And I think I should have a say in if I get to be with you or not, don't you think?"

"I'm trying to protect you." Scott answered, still not looking at her.

"I know. But life is all about taking risks. And I'd take my chances against anything or anyone to be with you. I miss you." [y/n] admitted and Scott wanted to tell her how much he missed her too. Everything about her. It hurt him to know he was causing her pain by breaking off the relationship before it really even began, but he had no other choice.

Frustrated by his silence, [y/n] took another step towards Scott.

"I miss talking to you." she began, but was only met with Scott's silence. "I miss kissing you." she continued and Scott tried to suppress a smile. "I keep thinking about that night, a few weeks ago. The way it felt to be in your arms, the way your kisses lingered on my body."

Scott finally looked up at her with a smirk before quickly turning away.

"Ha! I got you to look at me." [y/n] said triumphantly. She walked over to Scott and gently turned him towards her. "I love you. All of you. Including everything related to the supernatural. I'm not asking you to leave that part of you behind, I'm asking you to let me be a part of it. Of all of it. Of your life. Because I love you."

Scott tucked a strand of [y/n]'s hair behind her ear.

"Tell me you don't love me. And I'll walk away." she proposed.

Scott looked into her eyes for a while before answering. "I can't. Because I do love you."

The two of them smiled, wrapping their arms around each other before their lips meet. Scott kissed [y/n] softly, and held her close to him as he wondered how he went so long with out her.

And he realized he could never be without her again. He need [y/n] by his side. He loves her, and always will.

-----------------------
hey guys! This is pretty crappy but I hope you enjoyed it either way! I hope to post something up again soon. See ya then! ☺️❤