L. DUNBAR [1]

Liam was restrained by chains in the boathouse at Lydia's lake house

Liam was restrained by chains in the boathouse at Lydia's lake house . It's where Scott took his recently bitten beta every night of a full moon. He continued to struggle with his werewolf urges on a daily basis due to his problems with anger, but during the full moon everything became much worse.

Liam was strong, one of the strongest werewolves Derek Hale had ever met. But his strength also made him incredibly dangerous.

"Scott, you sure those are going to hold him?" Stiles shouted over to his best friend over Liam's roars.

"Uh. They should." Scott said. "They have to." he continued, turning his attention back to his beta.

Scott and Stiles both took a step back as they watched the yellow glow in Liam's eyes continue to intensify and his fierce growls rang in their ears. The two boys were more like brothers. Scott and Stiles had been through so much together and they truly believed nothing could tear them apart.

"You sure?" Stiles asked when Liam freed one of his arms from the chains that were supposed to hold him all night.

"Oh god." Scott mumbled, as it was clear that in a few seconds Liam will have completely freed himself. "Stiles, go!"

"What? No, I'm not leaving you!" Stiles told his best friend, fear in his voice.

"If he digs his claws into me, I'll heal! If he hurts you..." Scott began but trailed off. "Now go."

Stiles hesitantly left the lake house and quickly made his way back to everyone else at Lydia's lake house.

---------------------------------------------

As Malia drove towards Lydia's lake house, you leaned your head against the window and looked at the trees pass by in a blur. Your life had drastically changed in the last 8 months. Hunters had set fire to your family's home after having trapped them inside. They all died. Your father. Your mother. Your younger brother.

There was nowhere for you to go. In the desperation of having lost it all, you remembered your family talking about a young man named Scott McCall once. A true alpha. It was something that didn't happen very often and it was extremely hard to accomplish.

So you decided to make the journey to Beacon Hills. It took a few days to finally get there since you walked. By the time you reached the small town you were covered in dirt and you were shivering.

"Miss? Miss!" a young man called out to you from a car. A deputy's car. You turned to him, but didn't say anything. "Are you all right?" he asked as he got out from the car and walked towards you. His expression softened when he saw your tear stained face. "Are you lost?"

You nodded and wiped away a tear that rolled down your face. "I'm looking for Scott. Scott McCall."

"All right. Well, I know someone who can take you to him." he replied.