S. STILINSKI [1]

You and Stiles were studying together in his room

You and Stiles were studying together in his room. The two of you laid side by side, your textbooks spread out in front of you. You nervously tucked a strand of hair behind your ear as you remembered Allison's words. Studying never ends with just studying. your friend had told you.

You meet Stiles during your freshman year of High School and instantly became best friends. But somewhere along the line, between studying for exams and fighting supernatural creatures, something had changed between the two of you. Or maybe it had changed for you, but you wondered if it had changed for him. Did he feel the same way about you that you did towards him? you thought to yourself before turning the page in your textbook.

Stiles tried to concentrate on his schoolwork, but it was difficult to do that when he had you so close. His focus was solely on you. He couldn't pinpoint the exact moment when everything had changed for him, but it had all happened without warning. He was falling in love with you and he couldn't stop it, nor did he want to.

He looked over at you and smiled softly when he saw how your brows were furrowed in concentration. He then glanced down at your lips as he thought about kissing you.

You felt Stiles' eyes on you and you turned in his direction, your faces only inches apart. "Is everything okay?" you asked softly, glancing down at his lips.

Stiles leaned in slowly, and you did the same. Your lips meet in a sweet and soft kiss, and Stiles placed a hand on your cheek. He pulled away and you worried that he regretted what just happened, but he smiled as he looked into your eyes. "Everything's perfect." he said, answering your question.

You smiled and placed your hand on the back of his head, pulling him towards you. Your lips found his and you rolled onto your back. Stiles moved with you, ending up on top of you.

The textbooks were left untouched for the rest of the night.