J. DIAZ: forbidden [1A]

You walked out of your last class of the day and made your way down the hall to meet Scott and Stiles

You walked out of your last class of the day and made your way down the hall to meet Scott and Stiles. Scott was your alpha, he had bitten you in order to save your life about a year ago and you two had become inseparable. He was like an older brother to you, and he thought of you as a younger sister.

It was Scott's senior year of high school, your junior year, and you hated to think about the fact that he would be leaving Beacon Hills after graduation. Everything that's happened in the past few weeks comes back to you and you see all of the images flash before you.

The Dread Doctors.

The Chimeras.

Theo.

The Beast.

Scott's dead body in the library.

And the image of the boy you love standing next to Theo after he had been resurrected from the dead.

You shook your head trying to push the thoughts away. You and him. It all seemed like a lifetime ago. Just thinking about him made your heart break all over again.

You and Josh had met shortly after you were bitten. You didn't tell him about the supernatural world that you were a part of right away. You didn't tell him you were a werewolf until the very last day of summer, right before junior year started.

You knew that telling him would change everything, which is why it took you so long to tell him. At first he was overwhelmed by all of it, but he promised you it didn't change the way he felt about you. It didn't change the fact that he was madly in love with you and that he always would be. And he proved it to you every single day that you spent together.

But everything did change. Because of Theo. Because of the Dread Doctors. Because they used Josh as their own little experiment as they tried to resurrect the beast, and when they failed they didn't even think twice about killing him.

The days following his death were dark and painful. You felt empty, lost. Scott and Malia did their best to comfort you and their company helped ease your pain. But nothing could've prepared you for that night, the night Josh came back to you.

You had just gotten back from visiting Sheriff Stilinski at the hospital and keeping Stiles company. You walked into a small, empty house. Your mom wasn't back from work yet so you went upstairs and thought about going to sleep.

It was the best way to keep yourself from thinking about everything that had happened. It was the best way to keep yourself from thinking about Josh. But when you walked into your room there was someone standing there. The moon shone through your window, outlining their silhouette but their face was hidden in the darkness.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" you asked, confusion and anger in your voice.

There was no response, they simply took small and slow steps towards you until their face was revealed by the moonlight.