J. DIAZ: forbidden [1B]

You and Josh had been secretly meeting for a week now

You and Josh had been secretly meeting for a week now. Every day he expressed how much he despised Theo and how much he wanted to leave him, but was scared of what Theo might do. He finally agreed to talk to Scott sometime in the following days. But even though he had agreed to meet with Scott and leave Theo behind, he was unsure of what either of them would do. You assured him that Scott would understand and be fair with him, but it wasn't Scott he was worried about. It was Theo.

Leaving that all behind for just a while, you sat together in the living room cuddled up on his couch listening to music. He held your hand and kissed your forehead as he pulled you closer to him.

You two had been through so much together. He thought about everything you had done for him, and everything he would do for you. "I love you, [y/n]." he said.

You looked up to meet his eyes. "I love you, too." you replied before kissing him softly.

--------------------------

The next day you received a text from Josh asking you to meet by the woods. He said it was urgent and that you couldn't meet at his house because his parents were home. You quickly made your way over to where he asked you to meet but when you got there, there was no sign of him.

"Josh?" you called out but there was no answer. You listened carefully, using your werewolf hearing to help you hear if he was near but all you heard was the rustling of the leaves caused by the wind. You called out to him again, but there was no reply.

You started to worry. What if something had happened to him?

That's when your phone rang. It was a number you didn't recognize. "Hello?" you answered quickly.

"Hey, sorry." Josh said on the other end of the line.

You sighed in relief. "No, it's okay. Are you almost here?"

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line. "Almost where?" Josh asked, confused.

"Where you asked me to meet. I got a text from you saying to meet you here."

"That wasn't me. I lost my phone earlier today. That's why I'm calling from this number." he says, and you can hear the desperation in his voice as he begins to imagine the worst case scenario. "Where are you? I'll go to you right now."

You tell him where you are, and tell him not to worry. There's no one there. While still on the phone with Josh you start walking back, but you were so deep into conversation with him that you didn't hear him come up from behind you. What gave it away was his shadow.

You quickly ducked, dropping your phone, as he swung at you from behind.

"Theo." you said, snarling at him. Your eyes glowed yellow and your claws and exposed teeth were ready to rip into his skin.