D. HALE: taken [2A]

Derek Hale snarled at the hunters who had just broken into his loft. They came at him with guns and tasers, but he fought them all off aggressively.

He knew why they were here. The hunters were once again tracking down the Hales to murder them. Well, what was left of them. Peter, Cora, and Derek. They were all that was left of the Hale family after Kate Argent had burned them alive in their own house many years ago, when Derek was only a teenager.

Derek swung his arm, his fist connecting with the jaw of a hunter who fell unconscious to the floor. The five hunters who had intruded his home lay either unconscious or badly injured. Derek barely got a chance to catch his breath before another group of hunters entered the loft, their guns pointed at him.

"Wait." someone commanded as they walked into the loft. The man stood by the entrance and crossed his arms. "We can use him to find the others."

Derek's features softened and he laughed quietly, almost to himself. "You'll never find them, and you won't be taking me." He roared when he finished speaking, making it clear that he was not going with them.

A bloody man that laid near Derek's feet spoke. "We can be very persuasive." he sneered.

"Is that so?" Derek asked with a raised eyebrow, unimpressed by the man's threat.

He nodded. "All I have to do is say one word, a name, and you'll be coming with us. You won't even put up a fight."

Derek glared at the man, unsure of what this all meant. He crossed his arms impatiently as he waited for him to continue.

"[Y/N]". the man said with a smirk.

Derek's arms fell at his side, shock all over his face. How did they find out about you? The two of you had kept everything a secret. The only person who knew about you was Scott. They must've been following him closely as they planned their attack, and now you were caught in the crossfire.

Derek charged at him in anger, ready to rip him to shreds for simply speaking your name. But that's when he heard your voice. He stopped immediately and looked up, watching as they dragged you in. The scowl disappeared once he saw you.

"Derek!" you screamed as you tried to get away from the two men who were restraining you, but you couldn't. "I'm sorry" you whispered as you looked at him.

Derek looked at you with a pained expression, but that quickly faded as his fear turned into anger. He directed his glare at the hunter who appeared to be in charge. "Let her go!" he yelled as he made his way towards you, but the hunter took his gun out and pointed it at you.

"Take another step, and I put a bullet in her head." he said in a steady voice.

Derek immediately stopped, knowing the hunters weren't bluffing.

The man that laid by Derek's feet, the man who had uttered your name now stood. He walked over to Derek, a knife in his hand. "I told you we could be convincing." he said, mocking Derek.

The werewolf, unable to control his anger any longer, strikes the man across the chest. Blood drips form Derek's claws and onto the floor. The man clutches his chest in pain as he falls to the floor, but he isn't the one screaming. You are.

Derek looks up to see you being tased by the hunter in charge. Your legs lose the strength to hold you up and you collapse, falling hard against the floor. The electric currents flowing through your body, incapacitating you. You're left convulsing, unable to control your own movements as you're tasered again.

You aren't a werewolf like Derek. He knows that anything they do to you will permanently damage you...or kill you.

He snarls, his fangs visible, as he he charges towards the hunters. He's adamant on reaching you, but he stops when a gunshot rings out. His heart sinks, thinking that he may have lost you, and it would be all his fault.