S. MCCALL & S. STILINSKI [1]

Y O U sat by yourself a couple of rows in front of Scott and Stiles in the bus that was headed to what the teacher said was a trip that would enrich everyones educational experience

You were excited to not be stuck in a classroom all day, but there was so much traffic you may as well be sitting in a bus in a parking lot.

You glanced back, thinking you may have heard your name but then turned back around. You continued to hear whispering and tried to focus on the whispers but it was hard to do that with the loud conversations taking place all around you.

"Just go, she's sitting right there."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because! What if she gets up and leaves."

"Scott, I swear to God. Go over there. Right now. [y/n] won't do that."

You quickly turned at the mention of your name and the two boys awkwardly tried to hide behind the seat in font of them. You smiled and walked over to them.

"Were you two talking about me?" you asked.

They both looked up at you slowly, but neither of them answered. You raised an eyebrow, expecting an answer.

"Yeah, kind of." Stiles said.

You nodded, looked over at Scott and leaned forward. "For the record, I wouldn't have gotten up and left." you said with a smile and went back to your seat.

The two boys looked at each other. At first with shock and then huge smiles spread across their faces.

You looked out the window when someone approached you. "Nice view, isn't it?" Scott asked.

You turned to look at him. "I've seen better." you said and he smiled as he took a seat next to you.