I. LAHEY [1]

"Hey handsome

"Hey handsome." you said as you approached Isaac after school in the parking lot by the buses. He turned to you and smiled nervously as he switched his weight from one foot to the other.

The boy got incredibly nervous around you, but he did his best not to show it. "Hey [y/n]." he finally said, and you smiled at him.

"So what are your plans for tonight?" you asked.

He shrugged. "I'm not sure. I was thinking about maybe going to see a movie." he said as he turned to you.

"Oh, nice. You going by yourself?" you asked, not being able to hide your curiosity. 

"No, I was actually thinking maybe we could go together." he said with a playful smile.

"Is Isaac Lahey asking me out on a date?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"That would be a yes." he answered.

"Well, I'd love to go to the movies with you." you replied, and Isaac did his best to remain calm. The girl he had liked for a while just agreed to go on a date with him and he almost couldn't believe it. "Pick me up at 8?"

He nodded, a small smile spreading across his lips. "Yeah, I'll be there."

"Okay. See you then." you replied, walking up to Isaac and putting a hand on his shoulder as you leaned in to place a kiss on his cheek. You walked away smiling, no longer being able to hide your excitement.

Isaac watched as you walked away, surprise clearly on his face because of your unexpected kiss. Finally breaking out of the daze you had left him in, he smiled a smug little smile. 

8 o'clock couldn't come fast enough.