13

Chapter 13

While they were running, MJ used her dragon sense to locate Jayden and Franny. She found a sense and followed it. The three of them were led to Captain Hook's part of town, aka, his ship. The three walked up to it, pausing to check the scene. Hook had some men wiping the ship, making sure each spot was nice and clean. Then again, nothing was ever clean on the Isle.

"I want this ship cleaner than yer mother's garments!" Hook yelled. MJ rolled her eyes. That was just ... gross.

"Any sign of Franny and Jayden?" Ella asked.

"Nope," Lory replied. "All I see are grown men."

"Looking for anyone?" asked a smooth voice. The three looked around. Suddenly, Harriet Hook and her daughter, Harley, appeared from the ship. They walked down the boardwalk, wicked smiles on their faces.

"Ugh, not again," Ella mumbled.

Harriet crossed her arms. "Daddy doesn't want ... children here."

Harley nodded. MJ eyed her and cocked an eyebrow. "Then what would you call your daughter?" MJ asked.

Harriet looked at Harley. "I call her a young woman."

"That's what we are," Lory said. "Young women."

Harriet snorted. "Yeah, well Daddy doesn't want Auradonians around here."

"Then how come your daddy kidnapped our friends?" Ella asked.

Suddenly, MJ, Ella, and Lory heard someone yelling. It sounded like someone screaming for ... help. "HELP! SOMEONE! PLEASE!"

"Jayden?" Ella called. "Oh my Dopey, it's Jayden!"

MJ pushed passed Harriet and began running up the boardwalk. Harley blocked Lory and Ella, but Lory slid her foot under Harley, which made her trip and the two ran.

"Daddy!" Harriet yelled. "Auradonians are on the ship!"

MJ pushed through some crew members, using her dragon sense. She located where Jayden was yelling from. The basement. MJ hopped down the stairs, holding out a hand, just to be safe. There was a candle placed at the end of the stairs. It was the only sense of light, only because the windows were shut.

"Windows?" MJ whispered. She pulled on a curtain, making a bright path appear. Suddenly, MJ saw Jayden's face.

"Jay!" MJ said, running to him.

Jayden smiled. "MJ! You found me! Thank Godmother! Um, could you help me out of these?" He held up his hands that were tied up. MJ began untying them. "This might take a while," she said.

Jayden sighed. "Where are the others?"

MJ got out a pocket knife she was carrying and cut the rope off of Jayden's hands. "Ella and Lory should be finding Franny."

"What about CJ?"

MJ bit her lip. "He kinda ... got captured."

"WHAT?!" Jayden yelled. "You let CJ get captured?!"

MJ crossed her arms. "It wasn't my fault. And besides, we're going to get him back."

"How?" Jayden asked as him and MJ went up the stairs. MJ opened the door. "We just will. I ... promise."

Jayden and MJ's eyes widened. There was a huge fight going on. Ella was whipping people with her scarf, and Lory was doing some sort of Kung-Fu on the men trying to grab her.

"Woah," Jayden said. "Cool."

MJ rolled her eyes and looked around. Where the Hell Hall was Franny? Suddenly, MJ saw Hook up on the highest place of his ship, yelling at someone.

"Jay?" MJ said, turning to her friend.

"Wassup?" Jayden asked, ready for action.

"Stay down here and help Ella and Lory. I'm going up."

Jayden looked up, holding his beanie. "Dude, are you sure you can climb up there?"

MJ looked up and gulped. She blinked and clenched her fists. "I've turned into a dragon before. I can handle this."

Jayden shrugged. "Okay. Have fun." He ran over to where Ella and Lory were, then began jumping on people. MJ held onto the rope and began climbing. She never looked down, afraid she'd fall. The wind was blowing in her hair. Her eyes were on where she was going. MJ. Would. Not. Fall.

"Listen ye little blonde!" MJ heard someone yell. " I should throw you off this ship, just so the alligators and crocodiles can feed on yer body."

MJ climbed faster. She eventually made it to the top, hopping over the edge and landing on her feet. Hook noticed her immediately and pulled out his sword. "Who goes there?" he asked.

MJ licked her lips and slid up her jacket sleeves. "Well, I'm referenced to the future ruler of the Beast Kingdom, but that's just over exaggerating."

Franny giggled, which caught Hook's eyes and she stopped. "So," Hook began. "You're part of the Beast Kingdom, aye?"

MJ cracked her knuckles. "Yep. You've probably seen me before. Purple hair-"

She began walking forward. "-Dark eyes."

Hook gulped and held his sword above his head.

"The blood ... of a dragon!"

MJ jumped behind Hook and grabbed his jacket. He dropped the sword as MJ swung him over the edge.

"MJ!" Franny shouted.

MJ's eyes were already green. She stared at Hook until he blinked, and his eyes turned green in return. "Please, don't kill him!" Franny yelled.

MJ looked back at Hook and whispered, "don't mess with the Beast." Then she let go off his shirt, letting him sit. She cut Franny out of the rope and the two rushed down the ship. Ella, Jayden, and Lory were still kicking butt on deck. Ella noticed MJ and Franny, and ran over to the two. "MJ!" she said, hugging them. "You got Franny! Oh my Dopey!"

Jayden and Lory finished up the rest of the crew and came over to their friends. "Dude," Jayden said, panting. "Those guys are ... really strong."

Lory nodded. "Yeah. Now, how are we supposed to get CJ back?"

MJ looked in the distance. She could see Auradon. Oh my, did she miss home. "First," MJ began. "We need to find Freddie. Then, we go after CJ. And it has to be before Monday. 'Cause we kinda got school."

Franny groaned. "It's the last week anyway."

MJ gestured for everyone to follow her. They walked down the boardwalk, but Harriet and Harley were there. "Where's my daddy?!" Harriet yelled. "You're not getting through until I find my daddy!"

MJ rolled her eyes. "Just great." Suddenly, Lory came out of the crowd and began doing some Jiu-Jitsu moves in front of the two girls. She kicked Harriet in the stomach and pulled Harley's ponytails. The two ran away screaming.

"Dang Lory," Jayden said. "You got nice moves."

Lory smiled while Ella huffed. "Excuse me?" Ella said.

Lory, Franny, and MJ laughed, then the five set off. They needed to find Freddie, and fast. Because right at this moment, Maleficent was walking down to Hell Hall to talk to Cruella. She had her grandson. What were they going to do?  

Hey reader. So, I just wanted to say that Descendants 2 was really good last night. And, if you watched it, I noticed that Lonnie and Jay (I'm pretty sure) went to cotillion together, so they might be a cannon ship, but idk. I'm not gonna change any characters from my book, because personally, I still ship Lonnie and Chad. I know this isn't that important, but I just wanted to put it out there. Thanks 😊