skyline university

I smiled at Evee, the hot sun beating down on our bodies as we raced into the cold, salty ocean water. We giggled as we splashed eachother, the saline water stinging our eyes. I was truly happy. This is where I wanted to be.

..."BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

Buuut, that's not where I was. I grumpily rolled over the the side of my twin bed and slammed my hand down on my alarm, turning it off. I sank back into the world of darkness, warmth, and protectiveness.

"Rise and shine, Lynn Fisher!"

"Ughhh..."

My tall, bright haired roommate snatched my covers right off my body, making me shiver.
"Let me go to sleep! I'm tired!" I cried, grabbing my pillow and putting it on my face. She hesitated for a moment, then placed my covers back on top of me.
"You're right," she said "Go back to sleep." I smiled, once more sinking back into my comfortable world.

A giant wave of cold, rushing water hit my face, soaking my hair and all. I sat straight up.
"EVEE ANN BENNETT, WHAT THE F-"
"Uh-uh-uh!" she squealed, putting a finger to my mouth. "It's your first day of college!"
Internally screaming, I leap out of bed and threw my wet blankets at her. "Can I shower before you at least?!"

She smirked and dropped the soaking covers in my dirty clothes basket. "No."
And that began the official race to the bathroom; each of us racing to grab our towels, clothes, make-up and accessories. Sliding on the dormroom's insanely slippery floor, (thank you fuzzy socks), I got a boost of speed and made it to the bathroom before Evee. I shouted with laughter, slamming the door on her begging face.
"Lynn!" she whined banging on the door.

I ignored her and stripped of my clothes and stepped into the warm water, letting the water run down my back and hair. Grabbing my kiwi-cucumber shampoo, I applied a dollop on my palm and massaged it into my long, wavy ombre hair. After covering myself with sweet-scented body wash, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my hair with a big fluffy towel. I wrapped a larger one around myself and got to working on my makeup.

I added a little bit of light brown eyeshadow to my eyes, matching my ombre hair and filled in my lips with a nude pink matte
lipstick. I turned my gaze towards my eyeliner.
"Nah."
I blow-dried and curled my hair then stepped out of the bathroom and turned off the light.
"Evee, you can use the-"
"Took you long enough!" she said, racing in. I laughed and walked into my room, letting the soft, fuzzy carpet of my lucky bedroom mat sink into my toes.

I settled on a plain white tee sponsoring my favorite band, blue skinny jeans ripped at the knees, and plain black Adidas. I put on a pretty silver bracelet that I had gotten for my birthday and a small golden necklace with a golden book at the middle. Checking my face, hair and outfit once more, I cleaned up my room a bit and slipped on my black leather backpack.
"Evee! I'm leaving!" I called. A thundering crash came from the bathroom, then out came Evee, dressed in a burgundy T-shirt, red skinny jeans, white converse, and a white leather purse strung around her side, along with a matching leather bookbag like mine. Her long, bright blue hair was bone straight and fell down her back in pretty layers.
"Are you okay?" I asked, peering in the bathroom and seeing the shower pole on the floor.
"Fine," Evee said. "Let's go!"

I ran after her down the halls.
"What about breakfast?!"
"We can eat in the cafeteria, then go to the main hall for schedules and crap," she said, "Hurry up!"
I rolled my eyes and began to run infront of her.
"Race you!" I shouted, sprinting down the hall.
"You're on!" she cried, right at my heels. Bursting in to the cafeteria, I leaned down and put my hands on my knees, breathing hard.

"We...need..to...stop doing this!" she announced, dragging herself behind me.

"We're...supposed to..be..mature." I gasped, collapsing on the floor with her. We glanced at eachother and burst into wild laughter, clutching our stomach.

× so how did you like my first part! its nothing special, pretty average, but i hope you enjoyed it anyway!!
how did you guys react to evee and lynn's friendship?
This lil gif pretty much sums up mine

× so how did you like my first part! its nothing special, pretty average, but i hope you enjoyed it anyway!! how did you guys react to evee and lynn's friendship? This lil gif pretty much sums up mine

i don't know, i just thought it was so pure! ^·^
every vote, like and comment brings a smile to my face, so tell me what you guys thought! and be honest. if it was crap, it was crap. constructive criticism is
O K! and i'll do my part and try and update as frequently as my fingers will let me ♡

tbc away!!!!