drunk driving

⚠⚠⚠

This chapter may contain violence that may pose as disturbing for some viewers.

Alvin's P.O.V.

I gently squeezed her hand, tears threatening to spill onto my reddened face. I blinked to keep them away. No more crying. I had cried enough.

I stared at her soft, contented face, her plump, pink lips slightly puckered. I leaned down to kiss them, my chin trembling as flashbacks began to rush into
my mind.

Flashback

I wobbily clung to the small, red-haired girl, my lips and tongue roaming her own. She pulled away, shooting me a seductive look. She roughly yanked me by my tie to where I was inches from her face.
"Let's finish this upstairs." she quietly whispered, her alcohol covered breath flaring my nostrils. She began to walk up the staircase, swaying her hips. I slightly turned around to fix my tie only to find myself staring at a familiar looking girl.

Alcohol blocked my memories as I tried to remember her. She moved like an animal. Her long ombre hair was curled and laid on her shoulders and back as she swung her hips and body, swaying to the music. Her fluid like movement amazed me, even with the tight dress that matched all of her curves, shaping her perfectly.

Almost in slow motion, she swung her head to the side, her unbelievable beauty staring straight into my eyes.

Something in my mind clicked. Lynn. What was Lynn doing here? I began to move towards her when I felt myself being yanked by the tie again and dragged up the staircase. My drunken mind once again shut off itself as I began to kiss the red-haired girl, forcefully throwing her on the bed of one of the club bedrooms. She violently ripped my blue dress shirt, throwing the torn piece away. Her red lipstick stained my skin as she left kisses around my face, chest and abdomen. I backed up as I began to unbuckle my belt, the hard liquor I had clouding my head. A small voice in the back of my brain began to speak out, pausing my movements.
Lynn.
What about Lynn?

Without a second thought, I shoved the girl away from me, sprinting down the stairs.

I spotted Lynn a few feet away, embracing a guy who looked in his early twenties. His fingers were stroking her hair and hugging her back. I saw him bend down and whisper something in her ear.

I snapped.

I began so angry that my vision began to turn red as I marched towards the tall man, fueled by pure fury.

My direction changed as Lynn saw me and broke away from him, running towards the exit in a full sprint despite her heels. I chased after her, loads of sadness and regret weighing my feet down.

She busted outside, tears uncontrollably falling down her face. My own tears began to spill over as I asked her, begged her to wait. She ignored me and leapt out onto the pavement, the heavy rainwater turning the hardened tar black. She began to scream for a taxi, anyone, to save her.

My heart sunk as I realized I had failed. She looked at me with red, puffy eyes filled with so much disappointment and sadness.

My heart broke in two.

The unmistakable bright lights of car headlights abruptly turned the corner, heading straight for Lynn.

Oblivious to the large vehicle that was moving towards her, she stared straight into my eyes with her soft, brown ones.

"Why?" she asked. The car made impact just as it stopped.

I went numb as I raced over to the wreckage, throwing things out of the way so I could reach Lynn who was buried under the car. My mind went black.